Sign in to follow this  
Ghost-AUT-

bounty hunters

Hello I would like to say that my vorhinweg not English is very good!

I find this mod DayZ very nice, and it is a very good job of

Manufacturer, but I think the only pity the skin of the Bandits changes In the course of the playing course that motivates one or the other regular players To kill, it should be created a skin for the player what the hunt for the Bandits

In the course of the game make! In my opinion (bounty hunters)

I have yet to read anything about such a status exists as a bounty hunter?

bounty hunters as a faction/skin do not exsist but some players have grouped up to do just that. Reids Rangers if im not mistaken is one of those groups

Plenty of people and communities shoot bandits on sight. I'm not sure what a "bounty hunter" would do differently??

That's a good idea, a bounty hunter skin.

You can effectively kill bandits without becoming one yourself. You can also send a message telling them you will shoot on sight.

Uh.

How is "bounty hunting" any different than shooting people you don't know?

I mean, realistically, how are you going to "hunt" anybody down?

That person will likely play weeks without even knowing you're after them, and by chance fluke should you kill them, what recognition, or impact do you hope to achieve?

If you kill a bandit you should get a bounty hunter skin sounds cool.

its exactly the same logic as if you kill a survivor you get a bandit skin.

by bounty hunting he means killing bandits, or didnt you actually read the suggestion?

or you become a vigilante for killing bandits, and then survivors can kill vigilante's as well without a humanity drop

or we can just not do anything mentioned in this thread

I thought so in the way when killing a survivor, he gets to a surviving Germany's KSK slot all Bandit!

And if a surviving kill a certain number of bandit he should get a slot Ranger assigned!

Of course, if a surviving Ranger kills he was to lose against this slot, but it might be easier to distinguish who is in the military dimensions, as I move Insertion on first contact!

I don't think anything should change apon what actions you deicide to make. There is no god or gods w/e (dumbass humanity)...

No one should know what you did unless the person you did it to tells other's and they take action.

The only thing I could see working is if players were able to wear certain bandanas or something. If they so choose. Like most groups do they all want to be clones of each other and what not. Wearing certain colors, hats, suits, etc. But forcing skins and forcing people to look different just isn't what this game is about imo. It's up to the players not some (again) magic, make believe something or other...meh.

There can't be Bounty Hunters without a bounty...which implies a generally accepted form of currency...

There can't be Bounty Hunters without a bounty...which implies a generally accepted form of currency...

This is a good point made. A "Vigilante" skin would be pretty cool to have for those who specifically hunt down and track bandits. Say you get said skin if you kill 10 or more bandits.

I like the idea.

My group will hunt and kill anyone you want if the price is right. We will also get gear for the right price.

(We are not bandits, we are mercenaries)

I dislike the idea of being stuck with a specific skin, I already dislike standing out when I get stuck with a light blue shirt...

If you have a job you can PM me on here and we'll discuss specifics....

Hello my name is VegetaL, Go by EndofDayZ in game I'm a bounty hunter for a small fee i will track down and kill my target! i ask for ammo or equipment as payment. What i need to know is what server the person or persons play on. Name of the player or players and why u would like me to kill them plz send all information via pm on DayZ forums, Time that they are most active payments will be received after kill conformation via Screen shots or YouTube video plz Subscribe to my channel

Endof DayZ

Thank you for ur time Hope i can be of service to u =)

MR DELIGHTFUL likes to do this for free. He's also really good at it. The only real problem is that there are only so many ways one can ask "where are you?" in side chat without the person becoming suspicious. Also, the collateral is quite high, in that he pretty much will kill anyone he sees until he gets your man.

He operates on the Aus and west coast, mid west USA servers. I'd also warn that he likes to kill high ping players on the Australian servers in order to keep the speed fast (he's also a bit xenophobic but would hate to think so).

Personally I care little if that guy sitting near a hospital with a CZ has a bandit skin or not... his intentions are obvious.

I also care little if I get a bandit skin for shooting those campers. Either way, they get what they deserve.

Not know who your dealing with is alot of the fun. Having skins to show you the dealings of people would kill alot of the tension.

No-one would kill someone in real life and then try and make themselves look like they did through appearance. You are also making the game easier and a bit more dumbed down by taking messing with the element of who to trust and the risk of teaming up with a stranger.

Not know who your dealing with is alot of the fun. Having skins to show you the dealings of people would kill alot of the tension.

No-one would kill someone in real life and then try and make themselves look like they did through appearance.

This is not real life. There's a difference between real life and gameplay wise changes/ differences.

Lots of people shoot bandits. Most people don't rack up 5+ bandit kills, however.

A bounty hunter skin is a great idea. It's something to work for. There will be incentive to hunting down bandits.