ChapYurin

debug monitor, improving crossbow, remove panic sounds.

I just wanted to share few suggestions from me, I hope administration will check them. Sorry if some suggestions already on forums.

- Debug monitor:

How about to make also your total stats, like your stats in this life (like now) and your total stats, how many kills(zombies, bandits, innocent), time played, walked, and stuff like that.

- Improving crossbow:

As I played with crossbow, it's total disaster at the moment. Very low ammo, too damn hard to aim! Would be fair if you put scope on it.

- Remove panic sounds:

IMO they was big mistake, your panic is your own panic which you can make mistakes by it. You are playing character in-game, you fully controlling him! If I am fully armed, ready for horde, got nice position to defend, totally sure I kill those zombies, and why the hell my character must panic like a little pussy. Also when need to stay quiet because some bandits can be near me, and he panic, making those sounds, this is just wrong. Please delete those damn panic sounds.

1) I don't care about total stats, but I would like to know for example, how long I've been alive, and how far I've travelled.

2) I haven't used the crossbow, but I think I've seen far more sporterized hunting rifles with scopes than without. So that'd make sense.

3) I agree 100% that panic sounds are useless. They're loud and annoying and don't contribute to the atmosphere. I think they detract. I can see adding morale or sanity as a mechanic, but it's annoying to have my character freak out at the zombies when I'm perfectly safe.

i like the idea of total time but they should put that in a seperate table, And have a time on how long you've lived on current debug monitor would be cool.

I agree with the crossbow idea i mean using the damn thing was like firing blind, you'd have to be a redneck to be able to aim that shiz and let's admit. Not many of us are.

and lastly I defonately think they need to change that, a bandit found me through damn panic sounds and it's just a huge let down. We put emotions into the game during fire fights, running from hordes, HEck even hiding.

I agree with everything the OP has said. Please remove the panic sounds, they are annoying and don't contribute anything to the mod.

I don't know. I like the panic sounds when I'm running for my life. They just need to kick in at the right time.

If I have 15 zombies chasing me and I'm hurt and hauling ass.. i absolutely LOVE THE PANIC SOUNDS.

But if I'm just freaking out for no reason, it's dumb

I think it's just a balance.

I agree as well. Not only are the panic sounds annoying as heck. But in a situation where you are trying to be stealthy (or maybe you found a place the zombies cannot get you) your panic noises can heard a rather long way off by other players. Making you bandit fodder...

- Remove panic sounds:

IMO they was big mistake, your panic is your own panic which you can make mistakes by it. You are playing character in-game, you fully controlling him! If I am fully armed, ready for horde, got nice position to defend, totally sure I kill those zombies, and why the hell my character must panic like a little pussy. Also when need to stay quiet because some bandits can be near me, and he panic, making those sounds, this is just wrong. Please delete those damn panic sounds.

Fully agree with this, it was a good idea but wasn't executed too well. The panic sounds are extremely annoying. Maybe a heart pumping sounds would be better?

You could have a Heart icon, representing your fear level, which would go up the longer you're around zombies. Simple mechanic, and it might help reduce the power of simply crawling through every town, if your base noise level increased with fear.

It's an organic solution that isn't nearly as intrusive or sudden as what we have now.