Sign in to follow this  
Shard (DayZ)

WHAT THE HECK??? ALL MY GEAR GONE, and I've spawned in the middle of nowhere

I'm absolutely furious, I've spend countless hours aquiring weapons and such and I have been thrawted every time.

1: Cheaters crashed the server killing everyone

And right now, just today. I'm playing on a server and it crashes.

I sign back on and next thing I know I'm in the middle of an empty map with NO tree's, no nothing.

All my gear has disappeared as well.

What on Earth happened?

Can I fix my save file? Can I delete all the progress that I did today and somehow end up where I was this morning before the crash and everything messed up?

Please help me. This is so damn frustrating

I've also had to make another account for this website because my first could NEVER validate.

Secondly I tried googleing the topic, and of course all the results were from this website and whenever I clicked on them it said 'could not find file'

UGHHHH

I am very sorry to hear that. I can't help you, but you should expect things like this by now.

Do not get attached to your gear, whatever you do.

Lol. I lost my entire campsite full of top tier gear. Instead of complaining like you did, I went out and started collecting gear again..

This is a fucking ALPHA, the fact that you can keep your gear for multiple weeks at a time is incredible as is. Deal with it and stop complaining.

Ya man you have to calm down. One of the first things anybody will tell you is DO NOT get attached to your gear. The game is still very glitchy and we are testing a mod that is in an alpha. Enjoy the free game and try to be understanding.

The game gets boring to me when you have all the gear and tents anyway. The fun in it for me is the actual scavenging. Until there is some support in the game for real permanent construction, I don't see the point. But I guess having a dozen AS50s and DMRs in a tent in the middle of no where is good for an ego stroke.

you had a gillie suit and its bugged now.

Rule no.1 of DayZ dont get too attatched to your gear so that when you die you come and rage on the forums / rage quit etc.

Whatever gear you have. You are going to loose. Its gonna be gone. Either due to dieing by a player or more than likely a bug.

Get used to it.

Once again. Welcome to DayZ.

Try respawning again and starting over, im guessing you have forgot how much fun it really is.

P.S

"Can I fix my save file? Can I delete all the progress that I did today and somehow end up where I was this morning before the crash and everything messed up?

Please help me. This is so damn frustrating"

This bit made me lol. Thanks

Edited by okano

Sorry to hear about your loss, We lost our camp too. But, it's a hoot going out and taking risks again. Was getting kinda boring just going out and looking for car parts all day.

I just found out that I lost all my gear as well, oh well, no sweat, I can get it all back and it's not like it was unenjoyable getting said gear. You just gotta be careful and remember that it's an alpha test, so you're not going to be keeping a lot of your gear over the course of updates.