FRAPS for video, Xsplit for livestreaming.

Just setup your video camera aimed at your computer screen. That's how the professionals do it, don't cha know?

The best is when they use a cell phone form the late 1990's to record stuff. Render it at the lowest quality, then post as a 320 Youtube video.

Good times.

Use bandicam. I've used it for a ton of day z videos and it works great.

Best part is that it encodes on the fly so the filesizes are much lower than fraps.

here an example of a vid recorded with bandicam:

and how do i get rid of Bandicam.com at the top?

Probably by buying it. Most of those programs offer trials where watermarks are placed on the recorded footage.

Hi all i was just wondering what to use to record arma2 dayz with i am having trouble with fraps so please dont say that unless you know how to fix it. i have also triend Gamecam also wasnt working for me.

Thanks

How would we know how to fix it unless you said what was wrong? Fraps is the best option though.

How would we know how to fix it unless you said what was wrong? Fraps is the best option though.

Urm if u read the ret of my comment u will se i said what was wrong -_-

If you're having troubles with Fraps then the usual culprit is a blown gigaflux capacitor on your computer. You should get that replcaed.

lol

i use msi afterburner. i was using bandicam cause it compresses as it records and so the files are super small even with almost best quality. but i switched over to msi just cause i use that to overclock and i dont want a lot of programs on my computer. msi's files are much smaller than fraps but not quite as small as bandicam

okay bandicam works amazing jut got the full version now to record my voice?

Yup. I wish Bandicam could have 2 different buttons to record the mic from though. I can't just let it record everything through the mic cause of background sounds so I use push to talk. i have one push to talk button for TS/Vent and another Push to talk button for direct chat. So I can only record one or the other.

I'm trying to find one that can record my audio on TWO keys being pressed. For instance, I have a Push To Talk key in mumble, and then caps lock talks in DayZ.

Without the ability to tell the recording program "hey, record when either of these 2 are pressed" it is useless to me. I don't need breathing, random cursing, or talking to my wife recorded, ya know?

i just use fraps can be resource hog but if your pc is fast enough and set up right its still the best

i just use fraps can be resource hog but if your pc is fast enough and set up right its still the best

lol.

Just setup your video camera aimed at your computer screen. That's how the professionals do it, don't cha know?

If it's good enough for NASA, it's good enough for me!