magmatrix

Zombies spawning inside closed/locked buildings

Date/Time: Today

What happened: Zombies spawn inside buildings you can't enter. They can't get out. Especially those small sheds.

Where you were: Nadezhino, Vishnoye, other places

What you were doing: Looting

*Current installed version: 1.7.2

*Server(s) you were on: Dont remember, different servers

*Your system specs: not relevant

*Timeline of events before/after error: nothing special, walking from vilage to village

• Like 1

Lol.

There might be a zed inside, maybe not.

actually there is both.

in that shed, zed is both there, and not there

Lol.

There might be a zed inside, maybe not.

actually there is both.

in that shed, zed is both there, and not there

Mind=Blown

I've had this happen to me as well, in one case there were 3 zombies inside a locked shed, and i know because their arms were glitching through the walls and they were "chasing" me. Kinda funny, but definitely a bug.

May affect framerate I would imagine. would be rather humerous to try to see how many you can get to spawn in one shed.

They have also been spawning underneath deer stands. I saw one stuck in sand bags at the military post South of the Balota airfield.

I saw this happen a few times last night. Two spawned behind a Propane tank and could not move even though they were trying to chase me, they kept looping back after about 3-4 feet of movement from the tanks. AND multiple houses in Polvoka(sp?) where zombies spawned inside. One building was mostly glass like a greenhouse, but with no open doors or possible entrances.

usually ill find a barn with a zombie glitched inside the middle and 2ft inside the floor, completely stuck

zombies still see me through most walls or buildings if im walking upright, and they walk through walls and ALWAYS through doors, i have never seen a zombie have to open a door, its annoying

It's where they spawn... It happens all the time. I've even been attacked crouched behind a shed with zero sight of zombies, and a crawler started attacking me through the shed that a player would be unable to get into.