Sign in to follow this  
Flindzor

A85 with INFRED

I Get that damn gun after searching forever for it and it gets taken out without a DEV POST About it... Horse crap...... If it was in the patch note i would of been okay.. but this is the same stupid silent nerf crap i hate about mainstream games >.< I love you rocket but why :/

Yea.. that must suck :( But the devs are working and patching the game in alpha mode and you shud just get over it and start looking for a new gun.

It wasn't intentionally removed. Rocket "cut too deep" when trying to get a few errors out of the game. It will be back, but not in your inventory...

It wasn't intentionally removed. Rocket "cut too deep" when trying to get a few errors out of the game. It will be back, but not in your inventory...

where will it be?

Not to be offensive to you sir, but for those that have been playing in a higher lvl of game play then you, It wasn't.

ALL the weapons out of the game are glitches because I cut too deep with the classname removals.

This will be fixed for future hotfix in the week.

Rocket. Thread somehow got deleted, but he said it, no less.

So if I never logged in and waited for the hotfix would i still have that gun ?

It was removed from the game. The L85 AWS. Way to cheap to spot people.

This is completely untrue. Rocket stated accidently removed items like these will be fixed but they are not prioities.

Edited by Scurrin

So if I never logged in and waited for the hotfix would i still have that gun ?

dont take me by my word but I belive that yes..

I lost my ghillie suit.. it was said to be on in the future it was removed because of the bug where u spawn in the ocean but it will be back later..

again, dont take me by my word, I'm saying this by hearing it from other players not a sure valid source.

I just found a L85 on a heli crashsite, there were no "image" of the gun in the gear window tho, and when i tried to pick it up I got a message saying something like, you can't alter the mission file.. etc. So might have been taken out of the game ? or just bugged

Edited by zanfu

Remember that this is not a game yet, just a mod. As I'm sure some of you will have heard, rocket has reiterated this and that he must make many mistakes to progress the game positively. Before most of us came to dayz it was very different and was filled with bugs and errors and it has come a long way while still remaining in alpha for a while yet, which is in my opinion the most exciting phase. This is where all the game changing mechanics cone into play!