Sign in to follow this  
FrancoNapalm

No loot what so ever

I went on about 10 different servers i waited out 5 minutes just to see if loot would spawn but no, was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem, i have all the latest patches just getting a bit fed up with no loot spawning.

I felt the same, then i just carried on and carried on and carried on, what do you know i found some tins, got frustrated, found some beans, got thirsty, died. Fucking loot.

I think its suppose to be like that, otherwise people would just camp a spot with good loot and hop servers. When you join a server i think it despawns the items within a certain radius of you....? (thats what i came up with atleast) I just run 200 meters or so away from the spot and then run back to it, then it spawns the items

again, thats just what ive seen and im probably wrong so...=/

The "patch" broke a lot of things. There will be a fix out soon enough I'm sure, but for now, you're pretty much going to have to just put up with it. I'm going to use the time to rekindle my ability to hit a moving target.

I think its suppose to be like that, otherwise people would just camp a spot with good loot and hop servers. When you join a server i think it despawns the items within a certain radius of you....? (thats what i came up with atleast) I just run 200 meters or so away from the spot and then run back to it, then it spawns the items

again, thats just what ive seen and im probably wrong so...=/

that would be interesting if that was the case. someone needs to test this out

I went to 4 deer stands and a few low value buildings tonight, not a single thing. I'm just going to leave it till it's all sorted.

Ah right well at least im not the only one having trouble thanks for the reply guys hopefully this gets sorted soon enough :).

I'm not finding loot in usual places, like castles and villages.. But I did find an AKS-74 Kobra in an a deer-stand, not too far from a castle that had absolutely 0 loot.. not even a single tin can. I had been travelling for about 30 minutes prior to the deer-stand and come to the empty castle later.

Edited by Nutso

My server issued the same thing yesterday and after a restart everything worked fine. Not sure why you didn't find any loot on several different servers.

The spawn logic is apparently triggered when you first enter an area -- lots of people have reported loot not spawning on different patches, and I've always seen the suggestion to leave town completely and then come back again to try and set off the trigger again.