Sign in to follow this  
MinxinG

I see no point of having a toolbox

As the title says, I see no point of having a toolbox since you can repair vehicles without it.

Am I wrong?

Getting rid of all that damn razorwire and tanktraps you encounter blocking your way.

Yea...you definitely want a toolbox :)

/thread?

Edited by Super67_

I wish I had a toolbox. I went into a supermarket in search for a canteen; I found one, but it was on the other side of a tank trap... taunting me. :(

I only ever had one once and was to noob to know what to do with it , never seen it again

what i dont like is that you have to be looking at a specific pole on the wire fence to delete it. so when assholes build it in certain places like the firestation stairways, that pole can sometimes be inside a wall. so you cant delete it as you cant see it. you should be able to delete it by looking at any part of the wire, not just that one pole.

You can find too boxes near cost i found a few but i didnt pick them up because i didnt knew they were that important :(

A toolbox isn't really vital equipment but take it if you come across it, i tend not to actively search for it anymore after zombies started spawning in the little industrial buildings. In the zombies current state they are pretty dangerous when they come out of it, sporadically porting trough the walls, hitting from afar or just run in crazy ways before they hit you in the back. So not worth it :P

Good to have though, some things get barricaded for the funsies and i really love messing up peoples spare time projects trying to barricade a gas station or something other.