XAM

Debug Monitor disappearing randomly while playing

Disappearing debug monitor heralds a host of problem for me. Apart from some of the other mentioned above, like interacting with things not working or having a horrible delay including looting filling waterbottles gutting animals etc, it also is a precursor to warping. I've noticed that when my debug monitor disappears I will start warping back to previous locations within 5-10 min. Relogging does not solve the problem, it only postpones it. It usually starts after playing for an hour or so, and relogging lets me play for another 45-60 mins before the problems start again.

It is very annoying to be warped back to previous locations, I've had a bunch of deaths due to warping back to a previous locations and ending up infront of a bunch of nmes who promptly shoots me dead. Also getting warped out of firefights is annoying as well since it puts my group in a vulnerable state loosing a significant amount of our firepower. On top of that I get accused of cheating when that shit happens etc with all the associated static that results from that.

That, with the non-persistency of things with the tent/vehicle problems, gear resetting problems, cheating problems etc, I have given up for the time being. There are so many problems making it impossible to report it in a meaningful manner, as I no longer know how things are interconnected making reproducing faults nigh impossible. Provided you are unmolested by cheaters long enough to actually be able to do any meaningful testing. I'll check in every now and then to see if they manage to get a handle on things, but I will be spending my time elsewhere for a while until they sort out the most glaring problems.

i got this today about 6 times first time i got it didnt relize, seen a crash site (first ever one so was excited) .. and acould not beleave my luck a dmr and NVG! i then wanted to go bach down to my tent to log seen someone eles tent on the way down and as you do i looted it, assume it was a hackers tent due to a as50 with a thermal scope on it and a stupid amout of bullets, so i just kept my dmr and dropped his on the ground and ran off, then it said i was disconnected or lost connection .. logged back on and i was back in cherno with a bloody cobra and a coyote bag swore, ran into the apartments and turned it off, came back in sometime later heard someone where i was crouched my legs broke and instanly died, was like WTF ... i've been playing since friday

This is still happening to me. And I really hope this is fixed in Standalone.

Now it's more like the "Not in combat" window disappears. And while it's gone, I can't die or even aggro zombies.

If I'm alone, I won't even spawn zombies near me.