Sign in to follow this  
djdomi1100

BAN FOR NOTHING PLS HELP ME

Hi Guys

i have a big problem with dayz .

for 10 minutes i want to play dayz but every time when i come on a server this message pops up : BattlEye: Global Ban #e1a6

What the hell is this .. i never used a hack or cheat or something in a game .. why i have get this ban ?

pls help me guys i want to play Dayz.

Greetings

Domi

Nothing u can really do I'm afraid. DayZ staff doesn't handle battleye bans, you have to contact battleye. But they won't respond.

Edited by Paah

i can do nothing and battleye wont response Why .. ich write a emial to battleye .. what i must do when they not anser pay new game ?

Unfortunately you have to buy a new game.

Battleye buns won't be revoked :(

ok this is crap ... i go to my lawyer .. idont hav do anything and battleye dont let me play this is not ok .

ok this is crap ... i go to my lawyer .. idont hav do anything and battleye dont let me play this is not ok .

Instead of paying lawyer fees. wouldn't it be cheaper to buy another game?

I didn't know 15 year olds had lawyers, and you probably did cheat.

I love these so much.

They ALWAYS have shitty grammar, they ALWAYS say they dont cheat. Battle eye only bans if you are using scripts. You "hacked" (even though Im insulting the real hackers out there) and deserve your ban. Enjoy spending another 30 bucks just to get banned again.

Edit: Just read the part about the lawyer. Thats epic funny right there. Im sure you are scaring Rocket/ Battle eye right out of their socks! (sarcasm)

Edited by Soldier of Failure
  • Like 6

Your right, your are not hacking. You are a script kiddie, which is like hacking, but easy to detect and way more common. Enjoy not playing dayZ! I know Im having fun, some good bean wars in cherno lately :D

I love these so much.

They ALWAYS have shitty grammar, they ALWAYS say they dont cheat. Battle eye only bans if you are using scripts. You "hacked" (even though Im insulting the real hackers out there) and deserve your ban. Enjoy spending another 30 bucks just to get banned again.

Edit: Just read the part about the lawyer. Thats epic funny right there. Im sure you are scaring Rocket/ Battle eye right out of their socks! (sarcasm)

Lol you know there's a script that runs on other people and gets them banned without even knowing right?

Edited by Gaidoon

Lol you know there's a script that runs on other people and gets them banned without even knowing right?

That must be banned me this script