joevella.ns@gmail.com

Zombies are Mike Tyson

Yeah this happened to me too, I had just found my first vehicle too :'( (fully repaired just no gas)

Makes solo play too difficult (cheap shots)

+ fucking 1. I goddamn hate that they can do that when you are in good health, should not be flipping possible. Reeling effect +1 too..

10.9k blood, was about to get my first boat, 2 zombies on the way, shoot with the M1911, one bullet, two bullets, three fucking bullets! Nothing. They teleport to me, one of them hits me, insta bone broken, second strike knocks me out, so I'm waiting a couple seconds to wake up, I empty my magazine, still nothing. Second KO, followed rapidly by death.

Sooooo I've been patient, I've reported bugs calmly to help things improve, but this was the last straw.

I'll wait for WarZ, have fun guys.

The title of this thread should be "mike tyson should run." No floating butterflies or stinging bees in these zombies punches.. just terror and grief.

Thats an Ali quote lol

I was just ko'd like 20 times through out the night

this shit need a huge nerf.....................War Z is gonna rape DayZ

Edited by VaJayJayWalker

This happened to me today at the NE airfield. Got punched was knocked out and lost 6k blood instantly. Didn't die as I had 10k blood. But it's a little ridiculous. I don't know how it happened, I couldn't have got shot, my friend was with me didn't hear shots neither did I nor was I in a place I could get sniped at I was inside a building, it was because I had zombies on me and they hit me. This is ridiculous and it really shouldn't happen. Please Rocket, do something about it.

I am on 1.7.2.4.

Edited by chefwillis

So dumb, i was at 10,00 hp and I was like 4 meters away and boom one shot, please fix it. I was fully stocked, so pissed

I have the same problem, spawned in a server prone in daylight. Somehow a Zed aggro'd me, ran over and knocked me out with one touch and then killed me from 12k blood. Literally impossible to avoid being killed. I hadn't even moved yet...

I've got one for ya. Walking around Hasan Choping Zombies with the Hatchet, because theres no better Zombie killer than a stealthy one. All of them are 1-hits, even some of the ones I aggro. Suddenly, I get attacked by a Zombie I'm stalking. I say to myself "Okay, I got this. Did this three seconds ago, shouldn't be too big of a deal." I swing....and nothing happens. He mauls. I swing again. Nothing. He Mauls. I swing a third time. Aiming Circle is clearly up in this Zombies business, and still nothing. Then he mauls me for a third time. I go unconsious at like 6.7k health, and he actively eats me while I get this slow as wake up timer. Didn't even bother exiting the game. Hes probably still eating me...

Happened to me too. Aggro'd a zed and while I'm running got hit and died immediately, from 12k blood down to -46k

Dude, you probably got shot. You take a hit from, say, an AS50, you're gonna die pretty hard. Tyson- punches i can understand, but there's no way that the zombie could have done 58k of blood damage in a single hit.

Also: the stench of butthurt in this thread is overpowering.

10.9k blood, was about to get my first boat, 2 zombies on the way, shoot with the M1911, one bullet, two bullets, three fucking bullets! Nothing. They teleport to me, one of them hits me, insta bone broken, second strike knocks me out, so I'm waiting a couple seconds to wake up, I empty my magazine, still nothing. Second KO, followed rapidly by death.

http://dayzdb.com/database/m1911

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/520-the-pvp-discussion-thread/page__st__180#entry4308

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/520-the-pvp-discussion-thread/page__st__440#entry6898

Read it and weep. Rocket and Bohemian Interactive hate you and want you to cry.

Also, ever fired a handgun IRL? try to fire as fast as you can, while still maintaining pinpoint accuracy. Blazing through your mag is useless. After about three, maybe even less, your accuracy is shot.

Why should we lose gear? it unbalances gameplay invalidating the whole concept, fix the f***king bug b4 releasing it , goddammit.

if u didn't realise it s still in on ALPHA stage so you will find issues and a lot of them.

team is doing a grerat job and are doing their best.

stop wining and grow up kid.

Why should we lose gear? it unbalances gameplay invalidating the whole concept, fix the f***king bug b4 releasing it , goddammit.

This "game" (it's a mod) is still in alpha and thus is bound to have buggs, but ye getting knocked out from 1 hit at 11000 blood is a bit harsh

I had just respawned and made a mad dash for Cherno. Made it ok, lost the tailing zombies, and began to scavenge. Found a hatchet, some other misc. gear, time to move on. I walk out, agro a zombie, start running. Seconds later, I run too close to a crawling zombie (never saw the mother...) He swings, I break my leg and go unconscious, game over.

Not only they are knocking people down with just a punch but they also have eagles eyes.

I was prone and standing, far away from the zombie and, suddenly, he started to run after me. I got like "wtf?". And when I say I was far from him, I mean really far, like 100m or more.

on a road weren't you........ yeah those things are dangerous seeing as zombies have a radar for when someone runs over them (or crawls) /sarcasm

also senor YOU RUN FASTER THAN THEY DO........ run (walking if it is steep enough) up a steep hill and then run back down they will die from that (they cant handle momentum like the character). this goes for anyone bitching about getting knocked out. I've played was less than all of you and yet i do just fine training zombies and then when bored running directly into that train to see which one of them can hit me. i don't get hit a lot....... in fact I've even done this today they seem to have devolved from track star zombie to almost survivor track runner, which makes it so much easier to kill them.

edit: also the version your playing and the difficulty your playing may effect how they act. along with the hidden settings for the server you got koed on

Edited by insaneturtle

So I had geared up at Cherno and had not been able to find any type of gun, except a crossbow. I began heading north hopping from deer stands I knew the locations of and finding almost nothing in all of them. I had just climed out of on of the deer stands I had looted and aggroed a military zombie. I took aim with my crossbow, shot, and missed because the crossbow sucks. I then began to reload and right as I finished reloading the aggroed zombie punches me in the face, knocks me out, and boom he begins eating me. I sat there helplessly as I watched my blood decay from 5800 to zero. Zombies shouldn't be able to knock out with one punch. I'm now going to go eat some ice cream and cry my sorrows away. :'(