Pinxit

Unluckiest group ever - 3 people taken down in 5 sec

hes letting other people get the chance of looting the bodies

Or he just camps some more and uses the bodies for baiting, but atleast if this bastard tries to shoot me or my squad we have 10 guys pointing our snipers to his location. This is why you should move with big group, to hunt down these bastards and make them pay.

lol ITT kids who have been sniped and wish they had snipers then cry about not looting.. lol

• Like 1

Tuggo sums up the whole thread :)

Nice shooting..bet your heart was pumping just before you pulled the trigger on the first shot. :D I have managed to only have been sniped twice in two months of playing and i have no vendetta or hate against the snipers, the map is well big enough for it. Without snipers and bandits the whole Dayz experience would be boring. Wether they loot or not is up to them, who cares ? Like the OP says he plays it his way and thats about the end of that.

To me the three guys come across as newbies who had never been to Balota before and were just checking it out like a happy little bunch of kids running free at the beach..surfs up! Unluckily they took no notice of the sharks signs and were promptly eaten. Bet you next time they will test the water before they dive in, lesson learnt.

• Like 2

How dare you not play the game the way they want.

HOW DARE I? Haha. Yeah, I know, the arrogance is hardly noticeable :P

Or he just camps some more and uses the bodies for baiting

This. Definitaley. NO. Who the fuck stays on the same location after having fired an M107 three times. Rofl. I might as well put up a sign that says "SHOOT ME PLEASE, I AM HERE". Much like the kids that ran around in that tower did. Although that sign read: "SHOOT US PLEASE. WE ARE MONGS".

but atleast if this bastard tries to shoot me or my squad we have 10 guys pointing our snipers to his location. This is why you should move with big group, to hunt down these bastards and make them pay.

You have 10 snipers in your group? And you complain about me being a sniper? Rofl. Your group is so large that you basically make up almost 1/3 of a server's population? (I am assuming your group have more than just people with snipers).That sounds really boring. Besides, you do realise it is far easier for a single sniper to spot +10 people than it is for +10 people to spot 1 sniper? And the lone sniper will always get of the first shot killing one of you. And unless you play on name tag servers, you will start shooting each other.

Haven't watched the video (stupid work internets), but I'm fucking loving the tears you are getting.

Computer games, if there are guns involved, there will be "bush wookies". :(

Laughing at all these utter faggots having a whinge.

I shoot cunts because I love ruining their day. I gain sustenance through your tears. I drop idiots and don't even bother checking their loot because its funny.

I played as a survivor for weeks upon weeks and now I am at pretty much end game stage. Killing people is fun and people who whinge are just incompetent idiots.

Dave above me is clearly a butt hurt care bear faggot.

[i have been warned for this post. - Ubi]

Oh dear god, forgive him.

Oh dear god, forgive him.

Read the Forum Rules brah.

This discussion is a two way street except there are no butt hurt tears on my side of this, just a few opinions people can't handle.

I expressed my opinion and Pinxit is getting arsey about it. I don't think I've overstepped any boundaries either.

Pinxit obviously cannot handle my opinions by getting tearful about. "Why don't they all like my video and like how I play? I just wanna be Coooooool".

41ZMxuU9FcL._SX500_.jpg

So whilst he says I should not play DayZ, I say he should not even be on the Internets because he can't handle peoples opinions :P

Edited by Dave_

also if he camps. that gives me all the reason to grab the closest gun and run behind and get revenge.

also

pixnit getting butt hurt is this thread is failing to load.... youve got it the other way round.... brah

Edited by E-Z

That is what YOU do. You don't have authority enough to impose your views on us that just simply likes to hunt people. "GA AWAY. PLAY DIFFERENT GAME". Or simply man up, muppet.

pixnit getting butt hurt is this thread is failing to load.... youve got it the other way round.... brah

He's trying to offend me for what? He's clearly emotionally distressed and needs a hug.

• Like 1

I'm all for sniping people and enjoying it, but its so stupid if you don't loot. The loot and permadeath is what makes this game. You can play any other FPS and snipe to your hearts content and not loot. And looking at your backpack you were in need of some loot.

+1

The mod is becoming too popular.

Haven't watched the video (stupid work internets), but I'm fucking loving the tears you are getting.

I know... 'cry me a river'... but at this point I think the haters are drowning in that new ocean they are working so hard to create. But hey, they only add to the entertainment :P And more importantly: the video's view count.

Edited by Pinxit

also if he camps. that gives me all the reason to grab the closest gun and run behind and get revenge.

also

Revenge? Oh, so you WERE one of the guys I shot. It all makes sense now :D Enermax and Dave_ were the other two I suppose.

Did you have any good gear? (too soon?)

Roflrlofolfolfolozcake

Edited by Pinxit

You did not shot me. Next thing when we meet (I hope we do) will be a bullet between your eyes.

Then I will loot your body. I can almost smell the beans...

Edited by EnermaX

You did not shot me. Next thing when we met (I hope we do) will be a bullet between your eyes.

And I won't drown the entire forum with my tears if you do, but instead write: "Well done", as I am aware that it's part of the game :) I usually kill animals though, so if you want beans you might be disappointed.

You did not shot me. Next thing when we meet (I hope we do) will be a bullet between your eyes.

Oh, and yeah. The game somehow decided to do some karma crap to me and spawned me in the wilderness, and after that it spawned me on the beach looking at the very hill I was shooting from. So I am a M107 guy on the beach of Balota. High five? No?

You still don't get it. Useless killing (your vid) is not part of the game (no self-defence, no looting the bodies). There are many like you, you are not special, but if you would play it as intended, the whole experience will by far better for everyone. Just thinking "Who are they? Will I take the shot? I need food... shall I kill them? Maybe they are friendly..." is great. I play it like this, and it's very enteraining/the best game experience since Fallout.

Edit: Why are you making double posts over and over again, from the same quote?

Edited by EnermaX

You still don't get it. Useless killing (your vid) is not part of the game (no self-defence, no looting the bodies). There are many like you, you are not special, but if you would play it as intended, the whole experience will by far better for everyone. Just thinking "Who are they? Will I take the shot? I need food... shall I kill them? Maybe they are friendly..." is great. I play it like this, and it's very enteraining/the best game experience since Fallout.

Edit: Why are you making double posts over and over again, from the same quote?

I do not agree with that, that is what you don't get. You are making the argument that you are only allowed to kill in this game due to necessity. Sure, most of the time, that is why I do it. Occasionally, I also kill for fun or because I want to teach others a lesson. Or, as in this case, mainly to have fun, to kill some arrogant clowns and to practice with my new sniper rifle. If you don't agree that these are valid reasons to shoot people in this game, that is your problem. It isn't against the rules, and as I said before, the only justification I need is the "I thought it would amuse me" - this is a game, not reality. In fact, I don't really need any justification for killing them as long as my actions don't break the rules.

Edited by Pinxit

You are making the argument that you are only allowed to kill in this game due to necessity.

This. Isn't the mod about this? Your gamestyle is in line with an FPS.

This. Isn't the mod about this? Your gamestyle is in line with an FPS.

I can agree that the mod seems to be mostly about that. Which is why even douche bags such as myself in 90 % of the cases only kills people out of necessity. The game forces you to try to survive (although not very adamantly so far). However, the game is still a sand box. The framing of the game is in my opinion one that partly forces people to survive in a post-apocalyptic world, and partly allows you to be creative within that world. And not to mention that the very framing of the entire mod is a post-apocalyptic world infested with zombies = no authority, no laws, no government, no nothing - only the survivors themselves. In such a world, you would have murderers.

But even if we disregard above mentioned, I would still be able to kill people for other reasons than necessity, as games are ultimately about having fun. Hence: the only argument I need, if any, is: "I thought it would amuse me". You don't have to like that, and you can take action against 'douche bags' in the game by either not being stupid, or by defending yourself. But to portray it as if I am breaking the rules is not valid. This all comes down to opinion, and opinions differs.

Edited by Pinxit

This is Day Z.

This is your story.

There you go. Nuff said :)