liu.hy89@gmail.com

Looking for friendly survivors

Hey all, still pretty new to the game here, started two nights ago and got the hang of getting supplies / weapons and so on. Been really just roaming around the coastal areas. I'm looking to find a group of people to play with that aren't super aggressive. I play mostly at night, 12am - 4am EST. Hoping to find a bunch of players that question the situation first before shooting at people. If that's you, gime a PM, or just add me on skype with a msg directed at this post - DrannonSF.

Hey,

We are a large older mature group of guy's. We are all friends and trust each other especially. We usually play daily on a single server, where equipment is, ext. It's a North America Server so if you are Eu then your ping will be to high.

We also have a teamspeak, we have all added each other on steam for easy contact. If anyone is looking for some friends out in there we will have you.

It would be very nice if you did have a mic. It's hard to play with a silenced follower.

Anyways..... I could tell you more but basic thing is. We are just a group of guy's who enjoy the game. Add my steam, tell me yours if you want to join us.

Good luck out there~

Steam: Internalshade01

Nickname: Valkyrie

If one does not work, try the other.

Hey mate, I play around the same times and I am also new to the game. I would love to join in with you and have some fun!

My Steam: rickyg50