catch_22

Spawned. Died. Middle of nowhere. What happened?

You paid 0$ for dayZ. Bugs are there to report them not to whine about them like kids. Show some gratitude for people who are making this amazing game. Don't play it if you don't understand what alpha version is.

I'm really just looking for some assistance and not too argue about what I am entitled to. If the Dayz staff can help it would be appreciated. If not well I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

I saved myself from the debug plains last night by fucking off SixUpdater/Launcher, installing the latest beta manually, then joining ANZ7. That put me in the debug forest which is 5 mins west of Pavlovo.

Lol no.

We don't pay $30 to test a fucking game, we pay to play it.

DayZ is free. You paid for ARMA 2 and ARMA OA, and those games happen to let you play an amazing mod that's still in alpha.

I have died to some glitchy things in the past, this one does take the cake though. As mentioned, when you PAY for DayZ itself or even ARMA 3 which may have DayZ mode incorporated then you have every right to be totally infuriated, but please remember this is in Alpha and if you play this game you can expect bugs to occur. Just post on the forum the type of bug and invest your knowledge so that in the future when DayZ standalone is released it is free of bugs such as these. :)

Edited by SONiQ

DayZ is free. You paid for ARMA 2 and ARMA OA, and those games happen to let you play an amazing mod that's still in alpha.

Shit, touche.

I logged in this morning to find gear for my mate and to my surprise i also have lost everything, yes i had AWESOME! gear.

M4 CCO SD with 10 Mags,

M9 SD with 4 Mags

L85A2 AWS "using the SD mags in it"

GPS,Map,Compass,Knife,Axe,matches,NVG,Rangefinders, antibiotics. Big coyote pack,Mountain dew,Stake. and other awesome stuff i might have missed

the most annoying thing to me though is that i lost my 70 days + Survival time thats the biggest blow to me. i still have my hero Skin though which confuses me about dying surely i would just loose the skin upon death?

Mike.

Still no word from any admins or devs on helping us out with this?

you wont get help ... nothing in the game is yours or your characters ... you will loose every item you find ... eventually... get mad and dont play .... or man up and start a new one. It's called replayability .... This is not a finished game ... it will not behave as such ... Quit posting up your little pity parties ... not one F will be given... AMIRITE?

you wont get help ... nothing in the game is yours or your characters ... you will loose every item you find ... eventually... get mad and dont play .... or man up and start a new one. It's called replayability .... This is not a finished game ... it will not behave as such ... Quit posting up your little pity parties ... not one F will be given... AMIRITE?

so I logged in today, looked to my left, my leg broke I got the pass out screen for about 1 second then DEAD. now I understand at any time we can lose our gear...but losing everything just for logging in is ridiculous. I spent hours farming my gear and had some nice trades lined up. you might not care, but I'm PISSED

EDIT: well I got lucky and was able to make it back to my body and grab my gear back. and my camp was still intact so in the end all I lost was time...but still...

Edited by akryius

Same thing happpened to me right now. I disconnect at my base, when I came back, "Knight was killed". And then I respawned at Kamenka with nothing at my inventory.

Same thing happpened to me right now. I disconnect at my base, when I came back, "Knight was killed". And then I respawned at Kamenka with nothing at my inventory.

Same thing happened to me now,but i spawned in the wilderness :(

There is no more the guy that can take you back to the beach with your stuff ? was named Vipeax

I hear that man, this is total BS. All the damn time spent gathering m9sd, nvg's, m107, rangefinder, m4camosd, coyote backpack. WTF man. I'm just tired of loosing my $hit to this damn bugs.

I really think is that new fix that don't let you log off so it keeps you on game for 30 seconds. I think is extraordinarily stupid, because anyone can run up on you and get a easy kill and take all your hard earned $hit.. They need to restore it back to how it was. What if you get a hacker that kills all and you can't log out on time. Now tell me what....

This is every time just discouraging me from playing this game. For all the time spent is waisted do to nothing.

I hear that man, this is total BS. All the damn time spent gathering m9sd, nvg's, m107, rangefinder, m4camosd, coyote backpack. WTF man. I'm just tired of loosing my $hit to this damn bugs.

I really think is that new fix that don't let you log off so it keeps you on game for 30 seconds. I think is extraordinarily stupid, because anyone can run up on you and get a easy kill and take all your hard earned $hit.. They need to restore it back to how it was. What if you get a hacker that kills all and you can't log out on time. Now tell me what....

This is every time just discouraging me from playing this game. For all the time spent is waisted do to nothing.

i know this is posted in 2012.. im also in middle of nowhere.. coordinates 843914.. tryied to run 2 times on east.. i didn´t even get close to map.. died in thirst... sigh

Please do not resurrect old topics unless you possess something significantly constructive to say.

• Like 2