Marksman (DayZ)

Update came. Where helicopters?

Updates came. But none of the helicopters. I have read many topics on the forum about the helicopters. And they say that the helicopters are included only on the old servers. Why have new servers only land and water transport. Can I enable the helicopters on the server? When the helicopters will appear on the new servers? Me and my friends are tired of waiting for the inclusion of helicopters.

Sorry for my English, but I had to ask and thanks to everyone who understands my problem

Helicopters got broken in a patch, the bug rendered them virtually non useable, and it was also causing player deaths. so they were removed until they can be reworked.

We see so many video's with choppers in them yet they don't actually exist for public players? Im wondering how they can be so buggy when the engine is built around them to a degree?

wow... so I wasted a 5 hour life the other night when I found a rotar assmebly piece, running from cherno all the way to the airfield for a chance a helicopter might be there. all a waste of time, like most of this game.

wow... so I wasted a 5 hour life the other night when I found a rotar assmebly piece' date=' running from cherno all the way to the airfield for a chance a helicopter might be there. all a waste of time, like most of this game.

[/quote']

Everyone here is now dumber having read this post

Usually takes me less than an hour to get to the airfield even while stopping at a few small cities. Not sure what was going on with you for 5 hours?

wow... so I wasted a 5 hour life the other night when I found a rotar assmebly piece' date=' running from cherno all the way to the airfield for a chance a helicopter might be there. all a waste of time, like most of this game.

[/quote']

Everyone here is now dumber having read this post

You mean

?

wow... so I wasted a 5 hour life the other night when I found a rotar assmebly piece, running from cherno all the way to the airfield for a chance a helicopter might be there. all a waste of time, like most of this game.

Obviously isn't for you, there's the door, don't come back.

Helicopters got broken in a patch, the bug rendered them virtually non useable, and it was also causing player deaths. so they were removed until they can be reworked.

Wow, someone who can actually explain this issue. I've been trying to get a legitimate response about this issue for weeks and have yet to get one. Thank you for that. The reason I haven't understood the issue is because in the vanilla game there are dozens of vehicles/air flying around the map at any given time and one helicopter breaks DayZ? I didn't understand that. So a bug broke it? Alright, that I can understand.