Cosmic4

Starting a Productive Bandit Clan w/ Roles!

Deleted

Edited by Hendrix27

If you're still looking for another member, I'd be interested. I'm good with the sniper rifle/recon, close quarters combat, not so close quarters combat. not to brag, but i've also been told i'm an excellent navigator.

Currently in game I have a tent I would be willing to pack up and move to wherever we determined to be suitable. I'm also rocking an M4a1 cco, with an m24 in my pack. Have most of the toolbelt items, besides gps, and two others I forget.

I know loot locations, have a heli crash site map, know how to avoid zeds, etc, etc.

I am 19 years old, living on the East Coast Us GMT -5 is my time zone, I believe. Have a mic and am not annoying over voice comms.

If you'd like to discuss this further add my skype or my steam

somekindofseacreature - skype

hashy larry - steam

I tried adding you, but it won't go through..?

Hey! I would be down for any of the roles, i can get gear pretty quickly *Just died before i had to leave and i wont be able to get back on untill wensday >.>*

I probably would be best at scout role or just general support,

Skype - Ian_mh

*Wont be able to check that untill wednesday sadly*

Hope to see you all around :D

Oh, also i am Pacific timezone, hope that helps :D

Just got backstabbed by a guy that goes by "Virtue". He wanted to join us, and then killed us when we met up with him.

I was told by a guy that you invited him to your group only to use him as a pack mule and then decided to kill him once you didnt need him anymore.