Cosmic4

Starting a Productive Bandit Clan w/ Roles!

Hello, I am starting US based bandit clan. We do not have a name yet, but we will get one once we get all our members. I'm looking for 4-6 players, all with specific roles for the team. These are the roles I've come up with.

Overwatch: Has a sniper rifle, provides overwatch for the rest of the team while they loot/raid.

Medic: Carries most of the medical supplies, should have a silenced weapon since carrying valuable supplies.

Navigator: Leads the team when traveling and raiding, gets map, compass, and other navigating tools first. Weapons would be pretty much anything.

Gunman/Looter: Would be given the biggest backpacks to carry other supplies, like food. Would also be given the most powerful guns we find, such as LMGs. Also the teams primary fighter in PvP situations.

These are all the roles I can think of, but you know any more, please reply to this thread! I also have a few requirements if you want to join:

1. Be mature

2. Don't have a little squeaky annoying voice.

3. Have a good microphone (Not a lot of background noise, easy to understand)

4. Live in the USA or Canada.

5. Able to be online a lot of the time.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon. Here is how you can contact me:

Steam: vinchenzo004

• Like 5

Maybe he doesn't want a member in the group that has an irresistible urge to press V with every fence they encounter. Have you ever thought about that?

• Like 9

Maybe he doesn't want a member in the group that has an irresistible urge to press V with every fence they encounter. Have you ever thought about that?

Made me lol.

Still looking for more members and suggestions!

We still need more members!

I could be interested.

I would just like to add one thing. In combat situations, one person gives orders and the rest follow. If the perosn giving the orders makes a bad call or gets half the squad wiped, we should switch it up.

PM me if you'd like.

Good luck with the group, i like how you have the roles planned out.

It's nice to see players getting serious with the gameplay =).

Anyways goodluck with the group mate.

• Like 1

Good luck with the group, i like how you have the roles planned out.

It's nice to see players getting serious with the gameplay =).

Anyways goodluck with the group mate.

Thanks!

Well, too bad I live in Brazil. I made my way to the NW airstrip on my own from elektro using no compass nor watch, I had no weapons, only a hunting knife, 2 soda cans, a box of matches and an axe.

I'm also the perfect survivor man, give me an axe, a box of matches and a hunting knife and tell me where to go or how long to survive in the wild and I can do it, so it's not a big deal...

i tried adding u on skype but it says it could not find the name, so if u see this go ahead and try adding me my skype is nimitz3481 and i am very interested getting into a organized group.

• Like 1

I am interested as long as the group doesnt expand to 12531857125 members.

Currently in an overwatch role w/ DMR.

Send me a PM.

Edited by TheLeg

Just got backstabbed by a guy that goes by "Virtue". He wanted to join us, and then killed us when we met up with him.

Edited by Cosmic4

If you still need people I'd be willing to join up. I can fit into whatever role you like. I'll add you on Steam.

If you need a sniper, im your man. Im already locked and loaded in the north. If you need me PM me. Im offering my services, not begging to join.

I'm primarily a sniper right now but I could also fit as a navigator/scout.... Something like I'm the rabbit and survey the situation before everyone else goes in. I'm all geared for sniper/looter combination right now since I'm solo... Dmr + m4a3 + ghillie in the bag FTW :D anyway pm me if you'd like... Im currently somewhat involved elsewhere but I'd be happy to switch over here, tighter community :)

I'm an excellent Navigator/Overwatch type of person. I recently died and only have an mp5 and an m19 in terms of what i'm packing. I usually play more at night. I live in the central timezone (Texas). Add me on Steam: SoullessRocker

I'm down...What time you usually on? I got a mate as well just looking for a decent squad to go on a mad pillaging session!!

Have you thought about the role of a scout player: a player with a common pair of weapons and lightly equipped who goes in if it looks like an ambush and scopes the respective location out. Since he's never carrying much he shouldnt mind dying more often than the rest of the team, and any shooters would be revealed. At the very least it would let the team know where to stay clear of and could save lives; thing is its a total suicide role so i cant imagine many offers to play it.

Anyway I'd be happy to join up. The navigator role suits me best since i know 2/3 of the map like the back of my hand; day or night... The only problem is: i am UK player (not sure if that counts as a whiny annoying voice) but I'll put down a skype name anywho in case you need an extra man: andyguest3

Have you thought about the role of a scout player: a player with a common pair of weapons and lightly equipped who goes in if it looks like an ambush and scopes the respective location out. Since he's never carrying much he shouldnt mind dying more often than the rest of the team, and any shooters would be revealed. At the very least it would let the team know where to stay clear of and could save lives; thing is its a total suicide role so i cant imagine many offers to play it.

Anyway I'd be happy to join up. The navigator role suits me best since i know 2/3 of the map like the back of my hand; day or night... The only problem is: i am UK player (not sure if that counts as a whiny annoying voice) but I'll put down a skype name anywho in case you need an extra man: andyguest3

I agree with this... I wouldn't do that currently but once I die (it's inevitable unfortunately), I'll take that job.

I'm down Steam name is go4thekneez if you are ever down, for some reason the friend feature is not working at all on steam so I can't add you.

Edit: I think he changed his steam name -_-

Edited by go4theknees

I lol'ed.

Bumping, we only need one more member!