Sign in to follow this  
barrance

Arrowhead patch

Now, apologies if this is somewhat of an annoying inexperienced post, but I havent found anything about this elsewhere, and time constraints mean I would love to have an answer by the time I get back from work, so I can crack right on and hopefully get to have a play of this mod before I need to go to bed!

Basically, I read a guide on how to get set up for dayz, and one of the steps it mentions is to patch operation arrowhead to version 1.6. My questions pretty simple really, I am currently downloading arrowhead from steam as we speak. As such, is it not going to be the most recent version that I am downloading? Do I still need this patch, or is that just for people who may have had operation arrowhead for a while?

Many thanks in advance.

PS. I cant explain my excitement at getting to try this out later tonight. Im in my mid 20s now, and a computer game hasnt excited me at all since probably final fantasy 9 or something when I was in school. In fact, I dont think ive ever been as excited about a game concept as this. Im sure theres been hundreds of rambling praise posts like this on here, but I cant make my first post and not add one ^^ This game has totally captivated me, pretty much perfection as far as video games should be in my opinion. So much gratitude to the creator. True innovator. Hats off!

Im fizzing with excitement...

Cant wait to see someone for the first time, shout "ARE YOU FRIENDLY?" to get promptly shot in the face. Awesome...

(absoloutely no sarcasm involved there by the way lol)