FucKnuckle

Fucknobs need not apply

Here's the deal:

I'm sick of all the retards. I joined a large clan so that I could find a group of people to play this game who were organized, well disciplined, and smart about it. What I found instead was a bunch of chatty high-school twats who never shutup about random bullshit, even while in the middle of a firefight.

Trying to do organized or strategic hits on targets (whether they are survivors or looting sites) is like pulling teeth with these people.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having fun and bullshitting sometimes, but I also want to know that the person who I'm travelling with has my back when the shit hits the fan, and that I can depend on them.

Anyone interested in either forming a group like that, or recruiting me to an already existing group, please send me a PM or reply to this thread.

I am well geared, and 26 years old. Age doesn't matter much to me as long as you're not, well, a fucknuckle.

Let's loot, pillage, and burn all of chernarus.

I've got a clan that can always use some more people mate, Elysium.

Here's the link:http://www.elysiumcorps.org/home

We have a TeamSpeak, you can find the info on the forums.

My attitude is the same as the ops, and I'm the same age as well(26). Looking for a people to play with as well, so PM me. My current kit is in my sig, and I've been playing for over a month. This char is on Day 6.

You can join with us over at ToR http://torsquad.ihiopc.com/index.php we are very small and are going to grow slowly to spend the time to get to know who we play with. As of right now there are 3 players in the group Cap,Ace,and myself. We are a great team and not fuck twats just about having fun really. On top of that we will have training days if we see that someone is lacking a skill. We also play other ArmA game modes from time to time. So if you like to join by all means do so just join the site (DO NOT worry about the join us up at the top) Then join the TS3 server and just say to ether ace cap or me that I sent you(you may see other people on like Redneck if he ask just say you where looking for us)