stephenc42@yahoo.com

Anyone else have Alt+tab issues?

Sometimes when i alt tab, and i come back to arma 2, i am stuck walking, with an odd camera angle i cant change, or constantly zoomed in.

Anyone else have/solved this?

• Like 1

Sometimes when i alt tab' date=' and i come back to arma 2, i am stuck walking, with an odd camera angle i cant change, or constantly zoomed in.

[/quote']

Never had that problem, but I have done alt+tab then left clicked on task bar to return to game only to see that it caused my gun to fire when I get back in game. One time I did it when I had an AK equiped and spit out an entire clip from left clicking.

Now I have the good sense to press Esc/pause before I alt+tab and that does the trick.

Sometimes when i alt tab' date=' and i come back to arma 2, i am stuck walking, with an odd camera angle i cant change, or constantly zoomed in.

[/quote']

Never had that problem, but I have done alt+tab then left clicked on task bar to return to game only to see that it caused my gun to fire when I get back in game. One time I did it when I had an AK equiped and spit out an entire clip from left clicking.

Now I have the good sense to press Esc/pause before I alt+tab and that does the trick.

Lol, I've done that a couple times with a sniper rifle. Scared the shit out of my squad, lol, "Misfire! Sorry guys..." followed by mass facepalming. :P

To the OP, no. I've never had the issue you're describing.

Press Esc before you alt+tab when you come back into the game you won't fire and should have your camera all remain normal

No my issue is that i've alt tabbed back in just to see myself getting shot :(

Doh..

Edited by dominance

Did you change your key bindings? I had that happening in other game because I changed my key bindings from default to my custom ones. Just a suggestion.

Had it that i fired my weapon when i tabbed back in but that has happened only twice in a long time of playing. Getting stuck in a weird angle has not happened to me before. Could be keyboard/mouse related, as in usb conflict.

This did happen to me once. It was probably the one time I didn't hit Esc first before doing it, and now I know to always do that. Also, relogging worked for fixing this issue for me. Was really annoying when it happened to me though, since I was stuck facing one direction and of course couldn't aim in the one direction I would have liked to (fortunately I was in the exact middle of nowhere, so it wasn't like I died because of it)

Oh, and as for other fixes for it in-game so that you're not required to relog... none that I found. I tried Alt-Tabbing a few more times to see if it'd reset it (I've had similar issues in other games in which doing that would fix it) but no luck. Tried doing a bunch of other things that affect view (i.e. zooming/changing to 3rd person/entering a vehicle) none of which worked. Seems like only relogging works (at least for me)

I get this all the time. It's because for some reason, alt tabbing toggles on the look-around. Just double tap alt to toggle it off and you'll be back to normal (took me ages to figure out and cost me a few deaths).

this, except for me it was just 1 bullet, not an entire clip