Sign in to follow this  
ThePoisoned

Starting [Semi-Serious] Team of +/-5

I've been playing with what people I have came across in game and have finally decided that I need a solid group to roll with.

I am a fairly serious player but like to have some fun now and again. Looking for 4 other (experienced) players to fill the roles of

-Assault

-Silenced

-Assault

-Spotter/Second Sniper

I myself will be acting as Overwatch and to maintain security we will use bounding/leapfrog techniques.

Positions can be replaced/added if you fit the bill!

This is not a group that will be getting high value gear and then going to elektro/cherno to murder.

*must have mic

*must speak/understand english and be able to give/follow commands

*US (eastern) time zone but playing times are normally anywhere from 8am-12pm and everything in between.

*experienced OR show your knowledge and skill at the game.

*be vigilant, mature, care and respect the team itself.

Please apply in thread below:

POSITION:

EXPERIENCE:

GEAR:(ideal loadout/current/past lives)

Why you want to join:

What you can bring to the team:

Timezone/playing time:

Thank you all for your time reading and happy playing! :)

Instead of making your own little group' date=' we could accept you

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=31635

We already have all of the roles listed filled out and we could use more people.

We are not a serious group, therefore meaning you can get on whenever you want and just play with us.

[/quote']

Definitely sounds promising but I will keep in touch as things move forward and see where things go from there!

POSITION: Pref spotter/second sniper but don't see any reason why I couldn't do another

EXPERIENCE: I haven't played with any serious group, only a few casual friends, but I have traveled the map extensively and gained and lost my fair share of high end gear

GEAR (ideal loadout/current/past lives): I usually ran with a DMR and 1911/M9SD in my

previous lives, but I'm also fond of M16 ACOG and M4A1 CCO SD. I'm hoping to trade some of my stockpiled gear for an AS50 if I can find someone to play with where I get to roll in a sniper position.

Why you want to join: I'm sick of friends who want to camp Cherno and I'm looking for people who actually want to do something with the good gear we acquire

What you can bring to the team: Another gun not aimed at your back. I can also record gameplay if that is needed.

Timezone/playing time: 1pm - 1am EST, give or take a couple hours on any day

POSITION: Pref spotter/second sniper but don't see any reason why I couldn't do another

EXPERIENCE: I haven't played with any serious group' date=' only a few casual friends, but I have traveled the map extensively and gained and lost my fair share of high end gear

GEAR (ideal loadout/current/past lives): I usually ran with a DMR and 1911/M9SD in my

previous lives, but I'm also fond of M16 ACOG and M4A1 CCO SD. I'm hoping to trade some of my stockpiled gear for an AS50 if I can find someone to play with where I get to roll in a sniper position.

Why you want to join: I'm sick of friends who want to camp Cherno and I'm looking for people who actually want to do something with the good gear we acquire

What you can bring to the team: Another gun not aimed at your back. I can also record gameplay if that is needed.

Timezone/playing time: 1pm - 1am EST, give or take a couple hours on any day

[/quote']

Thank you for not only taking the time to read my wall of text but to take the application seriously. You'll be hearing from me soon :)

POSITION: Sniper

EXPERIENCE: About 2 weeks

GEAR:(ideal loadout/current/past lives) Atm I have Coyote pack, M1014, G17, and a lot of other supplies

Why you want to join: Looking for a serious group to play with.

What you can bring to the team: I am very, very careful and only take a shot when i Know it will hit

Timezone/playing time: Wisconsin, midwest time, all day 4 days a week

Position: Assault

Experience: I've been playing this game for a while, but only with casual friends.

Gear: At the moment I only have a M1911 and a AS50 rifle, I had just come across a L85A2 AWS near a heli crash site, but than the server restarted :(

Why you want to join: Looking for people to play with more often, my usual gang isn't always on.

What you can bring to the team: Hilarious antics that might get us killed ever so often.

Timezone/playing time: I play CST timezone, I'm on a good majority of the time, almost everyday of the week.

Position: Assault

Gear: At the moment I only have a M1911 and a AS50 rifle' date=' I had just come across a L85A2 AWS near a heli crash site, but than the server restarted :(

[/quote']

Well if he happens to go with both of us and you want to play assault I have some assault weapons which you may be more suited to :)

On that note, poisoned do you have any time frame for when you plan to really start?

I want all positions to be filled by the end of the week but until then we can play whatever works for us

POSITION: Spotter / Support (not included in your list, but there are times when you just need a lot of lead down-range.) Open to anything really though so long as it's with a good group.

EXPERIENCE: about a week of DayZ, lotsa experience in more arcade-y shooters, way too much time playing games in general, RL military exp (infantry of course!)

GEAR:(ideal loadout/current/past lives) ideal - Mk 48, 1911/M9

Why you want to join: I've done the solo thing for a bit now, looking for more organized play. Some things you just can't do solo.

What you can bring to the team: Can follow/give orders, adapt to fluid situations, knowing when to stay silent or unleash hell, member of a team first and foremost

Timezone/playing time: Eastern US - mostly available 6pm - 12pm weekdays, whenever weekends

Like I said above, open to any suggestions - just would like to make the move from freelancing survivor to a more organized group.

POSITION: Assault

EXPERIENCE: I have been playing Day Z for about 2 weeks now, and in that time I've learned a lot of the map and basically all the controls in Day Z. I've always been solo but i really want to try a group.

GEAR:(ideal loadout/current/past lives): My best loadout from previous lives was the M16A4 with the M1911. My ideal loadout would be the L85A2 AWS with the M1911.

Why you want to join:I want to join because i really want to see what's it like playing Day Z with a group.

What you can bring to the team: I think i can bring knowledge of the map and i think i can bring some strategy into the group.

Timezone/playing time: EST. All day (11:00am - 1:00am) <- I can wake up early if needed.