Yeung-Jin

I Demand The Need To Use The Potty

How can I immerse myself in the authenticity of this mod if I can eat an entire cow without needing to take a crap. If your potty meter starts flashing you should start moaning and attracting zombies and other players, and have to run bow-legged. Just like in real life

Agreed, and you should ask need to have a shower otherwise your smell atracts zeds and fliesm you gotta drop all your gear and go swimming!

I demand a fap option. For you know, when I'm alone.

I wholeheartedly support this. Is there scientific data on the matter at hand that we can use to make this as realistic a possible? Any volunteers for testing?

Also, will there be a differentiation in the amount and consitency of crap based on nutrition?

Lastly, will shitting a brick be implemented?

Yea we really need tons of poop in cherno... oh wait!

Wait, we can't take dumps in Day Z yet? What the hell have I been doing in the bushes for an hour?

Wait' date=' we [i']can't take dumps in Day Z yet? What the hell have I been doing in the bushes for an hour?

Well i was watching you and i must say, it was mighty entertaining

This is genius. Imagine finding a bandit camp, and you and your clan/group/friends all take a shit everywhere in their camp.

Also the toothbrush should be a necessity. Otherwise your teeth will rot and fall out, you won't be able to eat any food, and people will be able to follow your tooth trail to hunt you down.

This is genius. Imagine finding a bandit camp' date=' and you and your clan/group/friends all take a shit everywhere in their camp.

[/quote']

You my good sir are the genius

Im loving this, make ammo harder to find and impliment these features and we got our selves a kicking game!

Just imagine knocking someone unconscious... the beauty that could ensue

This… this is making incredible scene to me.

If you dropped one on some guy should it make a stain, maybe so attract flies, just make him puke and get hungry, or all the above.

Eating beans should make you fart randomly with a possibility to alert zombies and other players of your presence.

I demand a fap option. For you know' date=' when I'm alone.

[/quote']

I really don't think adding an option that forces you to do something 24/7 would be viable

Im loving this' date=' make ammo AND FOOD harder to find and impliment these features and we got our selves a kicking game!

[/quote']

Fixed

Well' date=' if you ate a whole cow wouldn't you become über constipated? Thus not being even able to poop on will.

[/quote']

Dude it's just a game...

The whole idea of having to dig a hole, or just poop behind a bush a bit away from zeds is actually pretty realistic and authentic (whatever it was the wanted the game to be.)

Should be taking deeply into consideration!

Well' date=' if you ate a whole cow wouldn't you become über constipated? Thus not being even able to poop on will.

[/quote']

Dude it's just a game...

lol i love this thread already....by that logic you shouldnt need to eat to shit then right, cause its just a game; so then you can just find someone, knock them out and then shit on them :P:P

[/quote']

Dude it's just a game...

lol i love this thread already....by that logic you shouldnt need to eat to shit then right, cause its just a game; so then you can just find someone, knock them out and then shit on them :P:P

you would groggily wake to find a cow sized turd on your chest

I'm for it. As long as you have to bury it and it disappears from game.

Because if it's anything like barbed wire, I'm not prone crawling anywhere.