AllstarMax

Waiting for character to Create - WHAT A JOKE!

I am absolutely livid.

I cannot get into a single game today as a result of the new update 1.7.2

people are saying just wait but i cant seem to get into a game, i've waited like 10mins, but its so ridiculous.

amirite?

No you're not right... You've waited 10 minutes and you're having a seizure over it... Calm down and realize it IS an Alpha-stage mod and will have problems like this frequently... It won't be off forever so just wait...

Awwww poor you. Maybe your mom will let you have pizza for dinner and that will cheer you up.

No you're not right... You've waited 10 minutes and you're having a seizure over it... Calm down and realize it IS an Alpha-stage mod and will have problems like this frequently... It won't be off forever so just wait...

had the game 3days and have had non stop problems

Awwww poor you. Maybe your mom will let you have pizza for dinner and that will cheer you up.

Well was real funny, Got a bunch of laughs from that one kid.

You can always tell how new a player is by their level of frustration with the game...

5 weeks ago waiting 20 minutes just to play or respawn was the standard and expected. Logging into a server within 10 minutes was considered quite fast. And that was before some ~275,000 new players have started hammering the server on a regular basis.

Just relax, breathe, and wait. This is the most major update to the game since 1.0, of course there will be hiccups.

Well was real funny' date=' Got a bunch of laughs from that one kid.

[/quote']

It isn't finished yet... The reality of it is, this mod will have problems for a long time... You have to credit the developers because they're not Gods, they're still human and can't do EVERYTHING right... It is frustrating because you just want to play but just relax!

I had the same issue, I waited an hour and now I can enter some servers and play. Some server work, some don't. This is an alpha version, not a full released mod; settle down.

Plus the fact, that rocket has been gone for a while.

Everyone, calm the fuck down. It's patch day, and you never play on patch day. It's the same with other games you actually paid money for. So why does it bother you that much with DayZ?

e. Gnarhg, someone posted inbetween :/

The problem is too many servers havent updated so the updated servers are being bombarded. Until all servers update the dev team won't known what the cause is.

The problem is too many servers havent updated so the updated servers are being bombarded. Until all servers update the dev team won't known what the cause is.

No its not that, there seems to be a problem with the update itself.

Well was real funny' date=' Got a bunch of laughs from that one kid.

[/quote']

Yeah, maybe you don't know what an Alpha is, but basically it's when the game is not even suitable for the public. You're lucky you even get to play it. It's supposed to be buggy as flies on shit.

Also bro, you're calling someone a kid when you have a naruto avatar or some such shit.

lol no their is only a problem because the main server can only handle so much...it's trying to upload to all the other servers so they can patch over to the new update, while at the same time its trying to support this website and all the people that are still playing the game....you guys should really learn more about computers and networking :/

lol no their is only a problem because the main server can only handle so much...it's trying to upload to all the other servers so they can patch over to the new update, while at the same time its trying to support this website and all the people that are still playing the game....you guys should really learn more about computers and networking :/

ahahahaha +1 for stupidity.