Sign in to follow this  
reuter

EU16 - will it come back?

Any chance to get this server running again? Whoever owns this machine: You've set up a pretty neat server i enjoyed playing on.

eu 16 watch out got shot at so shot back both of us died but then i was kicked from game so watch out who you shoot UsK

Hi fella's EU16/Chicago 31 admin here - EU server is provided and managed by me and me alone - I've never kicked a single player from the server, Battleye has kicked plenty for not responding client and there is a maxping of 180, other than that you should be good to go...

I run this server on my personal home file server with dedicated 10Mbit line but on occasion have to take it down if I need to do some file transfer to/from home/office (work comes first or there would be no server).

We (vowsclan) are looking to put a dedicated DayZ server into a data centre and in turn increase the number of servers we provide, but that won't be till the end of the month so apologies if at times it goes missing.

The Chicago server is rented DayZ server from http://www.hfbservers.com and as such operates around the clock.

Anyone having issues with EU16 or Chicago31 should direct their questions to me by PM or via the vowsclan.net forums

Thanks