bennyandthejets

1.7.2 = "Loading" Screen?

Worked fine prior to update. Just tried joining a dozen servers. Waited several minutes on "loading" screen on all of them.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

The Servers and the Hive are overloaded right now, as people are trying to connect like mad, just wait some hours.

If enough people just start waiting everything will begin to work again.

Me and my friend have major difficulties to get past both the "Loading" screen and the "Waiting for character to create".

So yes.

+ 100-200 other people in the chats.

Roger, known issue, we're just trying to figure out what is causing it. Possibly something with the update.

Roger' date=' known issue, we're just trying to figure out what is causing it. Possibly something with the update.

[/quote']

Thanks for the update. :)

Argh, just downloaded Arma last night and was looking forward to the mod today. Oh well ;(

Argh' date=' just downloaded Arma last night and was looking forward to the mod today. Oh well ;(

[/quote']

Dont worrry man!

Roger' date=' known issue, we're just trying to figure out what is causing it. Possibly something with the update.

[/quote']

Woot hopefully a fix soon ;D

Humm..... Seems odd. Hope there are not more issues.

same for me and lot of teamplayer "waiting for character to create"

Still can't get past the loading screen, blegh. Will go back to Minecraft for a bit, where patching and updates usually aren't quite as explosive xD

[/quote']

hugs

Why is it that ALL the times when I find some little time for me to play this mod, that SOMETHING goes wrong and it's like "ok it's down" ???

ahh so annoyed just bought Combined Operations and after a longggg download i cant play the game :( stuck on "Waiting for character to create", i know its Alpha but i wanna play :P