Sign in to follow this  
ZackTheTaco

1.7.2 Losing items?

So the first 1.7.2 server I join I look down at my arms (as 3rd person is disabled) and realize I'm not in my ghillie suit. Unfortunately when I check my bag and backpack the ghillie seems to have "disappeared". I decide to check whether or not my ghillie suit will appear in another server for whatever reason, but in the next 1.7.2 server I join I discover I've lost my food, and I confirm I've lost my ghillie suit (it's not in my bag or backpack, nor is it equipped). I fear losing more equipment as I join different 1.7.2 servers, so I'm just gonna lay off for a bit and do homework as I should have been doing in the first place.

I was just wanting to know if this is common, that it's happened to others so far, and if so it's hopefully hotfixed.

I'M OUTTY, PEACE YA'LL.

if you are woried about your gear you should stay away from this patch, some guy said he got one hit by a zombie...

It happens with a new patch, you just have to deal with it. We're here primarily as testers, so testing first, gear second

It happens with a new patch' date=' you just have to deal with it. We're here primarily as testers, so testing first, gear second

[/quote']

That's not the mentality needed to KEEP testers....

It happens with a new patch' date=' you just have to deal with it. We're here primarily as testers, so testing first, gear second

[/quote']

That's not the mentality needed to KEEP testers....

Without this mentality there would be no testers

I'm just gonna lay off for a bit and do homework as I should have been doing in the first place

ROCKET HAS BEEN TALKING WITH YOUR MOM.

DayZ has officially sold out.

All our L85s are gone. We had 4 on players' date=' car and tent. Are they taken out from the game?

[/quote']

Lost my L85 too, and I'm invisible in my ghillie aswell. Guess they indeed have been taken out of the game! :o

All our L85s are gone. We had 4 on players' date=' car and tent. Are they taken out from the game?

[/quote']

Mine's gone too.

Same here... lost my ghillie, couldn´t check my tents cause my "homeserver" is still 1.7.1.5 :/ Don´t have a good feeling about this though

I keep losing gear because I join a server play for an hour and lose connection, so I start on a new server and lose a whole 1hr of time and gear. Just wait it out till all servers are updated.