nonm99@gmail.com

DayZ 1.7.2 Stuck on Loading Screen..

Server side update released, details emailed to all server providers. This solves the loading issue. Confirmed on multiple servers with full client numbers.

? it still wont work for me ...

3 weeks ago it was said the armax problem will get fixed in the next few h

7h ago it was said the loadig problem (seems like its armax problem aswell) well be fixed i the next 5 h :o

im rly confused now,what can i do? am im doing sumthig wrong? but i think i tryed everytihng !! and now after days trying 2 fix the armax problem on 1.7.1,5 and atleast 7h trying 2 fix the the problem with 1.7.2 im getting bored of it!

pls pls help !

What is the latest patch ?

I've downloaded .94700 from this page

http://forums.bistud...t-1-60-release)

Yeah, that patch. But afterwards, I had to verify Steam game cache, it redownloaded a coulple of files...Then I had to go through the initial procedures to get DayZ working...Run arma 2 once, run combined operations once...Then reinstall the DayZ beta, and replace the arma2co.exe with the beta one... then it worked...

They certainly aren't making anything easy for us.

OB1, we are going to have to wait for basically ever server to update. At the moment it seems like nearly every server is running the wrong version, or the right version, but without the hotfix...It's a nightmare, but we just need to be patient and wait for everyone to sort their sh*t out.

Edited by soapmak3r

Im having this problem aswell but not on every server. You need to check for server with atleast 8+ players online and aswell as it's say [Playing] in the server list.

Before you connect make sure you have the patch that the server has and the update for this moment [1.7.2/94444]

When you connect wait untill you see everyone have theri (1-150ms) or what they have ;)

If you still get loading then try others server then ur country. Im from sweden and i have tried SE/LU/UK/FR .. and so ..

well sumthing what would help me just 2 know .....

IS THERE ANY ARMA ANNIVERSARY EDITION WORKING?

its feels like not! i dint see any armax where its working ! i dont want 2 try and try and try over and over if there is no fix for armax :) what a rym ^^

Same problem here, Steam version arma II OA

this fucking shit is happening to me too, only im not using the 6 launcher...im downloading each rar files individually, unzipping and putting them where they belong

i got the beta patch update from here http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

i have patched everything perfectly...and i still get the black load screen bullshit

im using a steam copy btw

they should just update all this through steam like really..instead of making us go through all this shit

Stuck on loading too...

ArmA X

94700 beta patch

same here. i only see the word "loading" in german "lade" at the middle of the screen.

nothing happens...

I updated this morning and proceeded to get stuck at either loading screen or creating character screen

I reinstalled 93965 beta and 1.7.1.5 and I can connect again (there's plenty of servers still)

I deleted everything out of my @dayz folder and put in a new addons folder with the 1.7.1.5 files in.

Edited by para

Im having the exact same problem I bought ARMA Combined OPS of Steam yesterday and havent been able to play at all.

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

not sure

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Six updater

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

the loading Screen is stuck Ive tried 3 different servers and have wasted 4hrs

*Your PC specs:

8GB of DDr3 Ram @1333mhz

Sapphire Radeon 6850

AMD Phenom II X6 @ 2.8GHZ

*Your Operating System:

Windows 7

*Have you looked at these threads?:

http://dayzmod.com/f...d.php?tid=18588

YES

Could we at least know someone has some idea of what's happening. I am completely OK with this being an Alpha release and all but it would be nice to be part of the test :)

The Loading screen is really frustrating.

FYI

First day of the 1.7.2 release I got on a server fine, played for a while with some minor syncing issues

Since then I've got to final 'Loading' screen on every server I've tried (which is a lot) and then the game crashes to a completely non-responsive state; Black screen with 'Loading' in the middle. I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to close it down.

I've tried some of the methods described in this thread with no luck.

Details:

Arma X Anniversary Edition

Installed to my non-system drive (D:)

Also User folder is redirected to a separate drive (E:)

Win7 64-bit

i7 920, 6GB Ram, Radeon HD 4870

Hope this might help as I'd really like to continue playing. Don't mind if it's a new character or my existing, just a way of playing would be good.

• Like 1

Could we at least know someone has some idea of what's happening. I am completely OK with this being an Alpha release and all but it would be nice to be part of the test :)

Hi,

The new hotfix (1.7.2.1) fixes the loading bug. See the announcement section of the forum.

Cheers.

its definately a bug!

version 93965 beta and 1.7.1.5 works like a charm for me after downgrading from 94700 beta and 1.7.2.

no more "LOADING" *HAPPY* :D

also version 94700 and 1.7.2.1 works for me.

but NOT 1.7.2 either with 94444 or 94700!!!

Edited by ethnos

The new hotfix (1.7.2.1) fixes the loading bug. See the announcement section of the forum.

Cheers.

?

I'm still getting stuck at the loading screen. Are other people still having trouble?

started up loaded for 1st time since update strait in only thing lost was ghillie suit but thats ok no other problems day 12 steam armax user sixupdater everything goes fine if we keep it simple dont rush in all at once i will go back in tomorrow for a long trip to see what happens if i survive i shall report back if not then farewell survivers you will have to find my notes :)

-Waited about 4 weeks until Amazon sent ArmaX

-installed it on monday, beta 1.60 (700mb) & 94444 (8mb), sixupdater and so on. nothing worked, "waiting for character" screen, thought "ok maybe because of "patch day", no problem..."

-yesterday I was able to play one time for about 5 minutes, then lost connection. "waiting for character" or stuck on "loading" screen (ctrl + alt + del), installed 94700, same problem...

-today: deleted everything. Installed Arma2, started as Admin, restartet PC, installed Arma2OA (+dlc), started as Admin, restarted PC, installed beta 1.60, startet as Admin, restarted PC, installed 94444, started as Admin, restarted PC, installed 94700, startet as Admin, restarted PC, installed Sixupdater, started as Admin, Sixupdater installed DayZ 1.7.2, tried to connect to server, well no "waiting for character" but immediatly stuck on "loading" screen, started DayZ manually, tried to connect to server, same problem...

I tried the "BattleEye" & "ArmaA2 Other Profiles" thing, didn't work.

Stuck on "final" loading screen all time, no "waiting for character" at all...

Well, I'm a bit pissed of...

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Arma X Retail german

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

Beta 94700

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Sixupdater & DayZ manually (-mod=dayz)

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

stuck at "final" loading screen, no "waiting for character"

*Your PC specs:

i7 2700k

8gb ram

Windows 7 Home Premium on SSD

Geforce 570 GTX

*Your Operating System:

Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 on SSD

Try the version 1.7.2.1 with 94700 : http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28806-experimental-1721-test-patch/

?

I'm still getting stuck at the loading screen. Are other people still having trouble?

Do you also have the beta patch version 94700?

I just bought and installed Arma II CO from steam. I ran both arma II and arma OA once to finish install, I downloaded and launched Six launcher. Every time I try and join a DayZ game it takes me to the multiplayer setup page and retrieves mission files, then a loading screen with tanks in the background. Followed by either a second screen where I can see character names and see an environment in the background but there is some form of error like bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons. and this kicks me back to the arma main menu. The other thing that happens is it goes to a black screen with loading and a progress bar and thats it. I assume it freezes since the bar does not move and I must tab out to exit it. Is this an error on my end or theirs?

Edited by Dragon21

Do you also have the beta patch version 94700?

Yes I am. I thought there might be a problem with it because I installed it myself, so I removed the files and let sixupdater install it for me. After I did that I still got the same results.

Haven't connected since the update. Always stuck at "loading" screen.

I've tried downgrading, but Six Launcher just wont have that. I cannot seem to connect by double clicking server, when I do it just starts updating the game again back to the current version.

I guess the plan is to just wait for the dev to fix this?

Try the test Hotfix server from the announcements section. I can get into that one. Still has about a 4-5 minute loading screen, but lets me in. Before that i could not access anything