nonm99@gmail.com

DayZ 1.7.2 Stuck on Loading Screen..

Same issue.

Was not able to play 1.7.1.5 because of debug issues.

Running Steam OA: Combined Arms.

I don't know what beta, not even sure how to tell, let alone how to update manually.

Most of the few 1.7.2 servers running I can't join. The couple I don't get red X tell me I have "connecting failed" or something like that.

The one I DID get on I got stuck at the LOADING screen (with the graph bar all the way up). I could hear the environment sounds but just black screen.

My post on the fix is pretty popular, maybe they might be able to fix it for the people it hasnt worked for

Same problem for me and my mate.

Both using steam Arma II OC. Just updated via six updater to 1.7.2 and downloaded 94444 beta patch.

Tried reverting back to 93965 beta patch but its still not working, just get to the loading screen and it gets stuck.

sloppzz look at my post...has that helped you yet? Because i think my post fixes the problem for steam users :P

guys isnt this obviously a problem after the latest patch? i downloaded the latest then got this problem. is this not the case for you guys? do you use six launcher? Im hoping that this is the case and it will be resolved asap by the dayz guys.

Smart money is on waiting a few hours.

Obviously there is a widespread problem. 1,000 me too posts. I don't think they help.

Im telling you try my version of fixing it in the *FIX* to stuck on loading screen! thread. I tried everything 1000x times then i did some rooting around in the files and noticed there was a problem and fixed it. Now it works :P The thread gives great detail on how to fix it

No matter what server, what version I logged into, I get the loading screen after clicking "ok" at the character list screen. Sometimes it seems like it wants to load the game, then kicks back to the "Loading" screen. You have to force crash the game to close it out.

I never had this problem prior to the patch today. I suspect the problem is tied to the character database. Perhaps a complete character wipe is in order if this issue cannot be corrected.

Im telling you try my version of fixing it in the *FIX* to stuck on loading screen! thread. I tried everything 1000x times then i did some rooting around in the files and noticed there was a problem and fixed it. Now it works :P The thread gives great detail on how to fix it

Your thing is not working mate ;)

..and neither not for me. But big thanks for your suggestions! Its always

good to know that there are people in the community who actually care!

So i'm stuck since 3 weeks. Running beta patch 444/1.7.1.5. Once i

spawned in the wilderness but couldn't move. So i guess my save

is corrupted.. unfortunately.

Cheers, Alex

sloppzz look at my post...has that helped you yet? Because i think my post fixes the problem for steam users :P

Doesnt work mate. I have BEsetup.exe files in both folders already, and copying it across doesnt do anything im afraid

Woah it isnt BEsetup.exe, its the BattlEye Folder! Maybe i wasnt clear enough on that in my post...

Woah it isnt BEsetup.exe' date=' its the BattlEye Folder! Maybe i wasnt clear enough on that in my post...

[/quote']

whats the exact path as i cant see it.

I have it in /expansion/battleye in the OA folder, but not in Arma

Doesnt work mate. I have BEsetup.exe files in both folders already' date=' and copying it across doesnt do anything im afraid

[/quote']

I deleted in My Documens/ArmA 2 Other Profiles/ -folder folder. Then game loaded correctly but first time server kick me out. After that if works fine.

Doesnt work mate. I have BEsetup.exe files in both folders already' date=' and copying it across doesnt do anything im afraid

[/quote']

I deleted in My Documens/ArmA 2 Other Profiles/ -folder folder. Then game loaded correctly but first time server kick me out. After that if works fine.

Dosnt want to start with a New character :(

dudes it has properbly nothin to do with BE its a server side issue. The hive has some trouble with too much ppl who wanna connect.