nonm99@gmail.com

DayZ 1.7.2 Stuck on Loading Screen..

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Sixupdater

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

It loads until end and then it freezes there ..

I heared about Battleeye problem but couldnt fix it.

*Your PC specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 2,9

GTX 550 TI

4GB RAM

*Your Operating System:

Win 7 Pro x64

*Have you looked at these threads?:

Yes

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18588

same problem WTH is arma x ?

did google ban you ?

• Like 1

did google ban you ?

no it is an special edition, with everything inside . How it differs from normal arma2?

same got arma co on steam first time i connected it works after a bug (yeah i discovered a bug in the first five minutes of the game -.-) i disconnected and tried to reconnect and i was stuck on loading screen.

maybe its because to many ppl wanna try out the new update so ppl get connection problems caused by the mass of ppl who try to connect..

im having same problem, my game was runnning fine up untilli noticed an update on 6 updater now i cant join older virsions or get past loading screen.....just want to add im new and i have been waiting for a game like this for along time

Stuck at loading COULD mean the server hasn't updated their files correctly' date=' or i COULD mean there is an issue with the update. It is too early to tell.

[/quote']

did google ban you ?

no it is an special edition' date=' with everything inside . How it differs from normal arma2?

[/quote']

Too long to explain. We had different problems playing prior 1.7.2.

I was always spawning with different characters and couldnt use the latests beta patches

Same problem here with a small twist. When I tried to log on to my normal server tonight, I was initially loading into an area with no trees or features of any kind really. It would say "wilderness, day one" in the corner. I checked for update with six updater and now keep sticking at the loading stage and have to CtrlAltDel to get out.

Retail Arma2OA, updated to latest Beta patch 94444, launched using beta.exe from Arma2 root folder. Intel Q6600 @ 2.4. 8G RAM Win7 64 nVidia GTS250

Nice Mod! Enjoying the fruits of your collective labour. Thanks a lot!

Stuck on "loading".

Tried it with and without Steam.

This is what i do

start 6launcher, choose server and doubleclick

a Multiplayer Setup menu pops up, i get the options "server control, disconnect and ok"

when clicking on "ok" the infamous "loading" message comes up and thats it

Same here.

ArmA II OA (CO) on Steam, OA Beta 94444.

I guess it could be server side, but my game ran fine until I closed it out, then I went to go back in and updated then I got all these problems. The time between closing out and retrying wasn't long at all.

It also struck me that when you connect to a server extremely fast (after "Receiving Mission") you already know you're going to be stuck on the loading screen. Normally, connecting to a server and actually being able to walk around in the game takes about 30 seconds (not counting the first time you connect to a server when having just started the mod, it usually takes longer the first time).

Now, I connect within literally 5-10 seconds after pressing OK in the server pool-menu where you can see the active players, but it results in getting stuck on the loading screen.