Jackie Chan

The Men Of Chernarus DayZ Group Now Recruiting UK/EU

Hello all we are The Men Of Chernarus (T M C)

We are a group based in the north of Chernarus we are well equipped and

are looking for members, due to a spy we had we no longer have an open door policy so if you would like to join and be apart of this group you will have to fill the form in the reply section once you have been accepted you will receive a Personal (private) message copy and paste below

[Age]

[iGN]

[Experience]

And One personal reason you would like to join:

[Age] 13

[iGN] Vincent

[Experience] Uhh, i just played it, but i can manage to survive and scavage some stuff.

And One personal reason you would like to join: I don't like playing on my own, it's way more fun to play with other people.

[ignore this, this isen't a delete button]

IGN: 7homsen

Experience:

I've played the mod for around two weeks now. I know about the map. I can stay alive, i'm patient, cooperative and I can play the game tactically if needed.

Hey, mate. Just dropping in an application!

[Age]

[iGN]

Oliver

[Experience]

I'm an FPS Sharpshooter and an RTS critical thinker. Had the game for over a week and strong prior game knowledge has translated well.

I've got a pretty good sense of direction and would like to think i'm half decent at surviving in very hostile PvP environments!

-Oliver

are looking for members' date=' due to a spy we had we no longer have an open door policy so if you would like to join and be apart of this group you will have to fill the form in the reply section once you have been accepted you will receive a Personal (private) message copy and paste below

[Age']

[iGN]

[Experience]

sounds like something i would be interested in, but it would depend on your min age/maturity and activity of group memebers and how many you currently have

are looking for members' date=' due to a spy we had we no longer have an open door policy so if you would like to join and be apart of this group you will have to fill the form in the reply section once you have been accepted you will receive a Personal (private) message copy and paste below

[Age']

[iGN]

[Experience]

sounds like something i would be interested in, but it would depend on your min age/maturity and activity of group memebers and how many you currently have

We do not have a age limit

Gumzz

Today is my first day playing this game, I still have a lot to learn but I will be extremely active.

I would like to join because I think I could learn a lot from playing with more experienced players.

IGN cam

AGE 14

Experience i play alot with my mates

I would like to join because my friends are always arguing -_-

[Age] 21

[iGN] Detemori

[Experience] Been playing Dayz quite some time(roughly 1 month) so i know how things work

Tell more about the group, how many are you? and so on.

We have been going for Three weeks 11-15 members and we are setting up a base in the north

[Age] 16

[iGN] ripy

[Experience] Im playing this game for 3 day..i know basics of survival im patient know places which have pretty much loot..Im good at runing xD

And One personal reason you would like to join: I want to play with some mates,playing solo is fun but not that much fun like playing with group

Age; 18

IGN; Bad_haggis

Experience; Played DayZ for about a week, player Arma 2 for about 2 years

Reasons for Joining; Crawling around the map solo, hoping i'm not shot isn't the most intresting experiance i've ever had, Don't see many GMT based clans around either.