Sign in to follow this  
W00DY (DayZ)

Why I play alone. [DayZ Commentary]

Hey everyone, Callum here. I'm starting a DayZ series where I'm going to talk about a variety of post-apocalyptic strategies/philosophies and general discussion. In my first episode "Alone in the Wild", I explore why I prefer to play alone as opposed to in a group.

Feedback is more than welcome!

I thought you was Woodysgamertag and got all excited =P But great video!

Thanks! Haha, I was thinking there might be some confusion with my name.

I really liked the video' date=' so i sub'd :) Looking forward to more of this kind! :D

[/quote']

Thanks a lot for subscribing! I'll be uploading some more videos very soon :)

I'll check it out when I'm done watching the Rezzed interview..

I love me a good DayZ vid. ;)

I'll check it out when I'm done watching the Rezzed interview..

I love me a good DayZ vid. ;)

Awesome, thanks!

hey good first vid but did you really leave that morphine you dropped in the shed hanging? don't know if maybe you were too focused on the commentary to notice that lol

i also survive alone most of the time though i do play with friends when they get on. i have to say you should try to hit a town in as little time as possible, only go for certain buildings which you plan out beforehand (which i think you did), and try to avoid zombies better lol. i think you had a bit too many encounters for the size of the city you were going into, but then again it was probably because you were more focused on creating the video than anything.

anyways good first vid!

I still prefer running with a group but I appreciate the points you make, and you die more easily in a group honestly. You take more risks, are a larger target and end up in shit you wouldn't otherwise need to be in.. Good let's play, nice to see more Brits.

Thanks for all of the awesome feedback guys, episode 2 will be up tomorrow so stay tuned if you enjoyed the first one! :)

hey good first vid but did you really leave that morphine you dropped in the shed hanging? don't know if maybe you were too focused on the commentary to notice that lol

i also survive alone most of the time though i do play with friends when they get on. i have to say you should try to hit a town in as little time as possible' date=' only go for certain buildings which you plan out beforehand (which i think you did), and try to avoid zombies better lol. i think you had a bit too many encounters for the size of the city you were going into, but then again it was probably because you were more focused on creating the video than anything.

anyways good first vid!

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback! I didn't realize I'd dropped the morphine haha. Damn.

Just bumping the thread before I turn in for the night. Thanks for the great response today everyone, Episode 2 is coming tomorrow morning.