Sign in to follow this  
nivi

FR10 Admin Abuse

Time: 2012.07.09 15:20 UTC+2

Nick in-game: Nivi

Admin nick: Fubar

We raided admins camp, stole Ural and British Offroad, we hidden them in out of map, headed back in their camp - Server restart.

After server restart I saw admin Fubar in the lobby, we asked in chat "why server restart" ? Me and my friend were banned.

You want to skip to time that I wrote because mainly its just running/driving and checking tents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8mHbNgmx7E

4:15 I spotted their camp and decided to wait for other team mates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2jYTN9hFw0

03:26 We started looking what they got in their tents

06:23 One of them came into spot, we killed him.

08:51 Took 2 cars from them and ran.

16:04 We hidden cars in out of map TEMPORARY so we could head back to their spot.

32:20 We were like 100m from their camp - Server restart, after that, as you saw in Screens, we were banned.

So you hid the vehicles off the map?

If so that's an exploit that would earn you a ban on most servers...

If I as an admin can play and hide vehicles within the constraints of the map, then so can everyone who joins my server! Which isn't fr10 before you ask..

If I as an admin can play and hide vehicles within the constraints of the map' date=' then so can everyone who joins my server! Which isn't fr10 before you ask..

[/quote']

We only hide them in out of map so they couldnt find that fast since we wanted to head back into their camp and loot/or kill them, we would have taken cars out of bound in few hours.

Dont worry, we dont hide cars in out of map, it was just temporary.

If I as an admin can play and hide vehicles within the constraints of the map' date=' then so can everyone who joins my server! Which isn't fr10 before you ask..

[/quote']

Could you please show me where it is stated that leaving a car for couple hours out of map is an exploit. We left there because we knew we can keep a car out of map for 24hours.

I want this server to be blacklisted because admin is clearly abusing his powers and banning players for no reason

FR10 Admins getting sadder and sadder.

Now they changed the name of server so they avoid being blacklisted.

Proof:

Google this,

which leads to this

Nice NL server with France flag.

Also me with LukasKnd are both banned, thats how we knew something was wrong, since we never joined such server before.

They should be blacklisted and banned forever... Fools admins...

You guys do realize that you admitted to using an exploit right in this thread, correct?

Rocket has stated that using the edges of the map to hide cars/tents is obviously not allowed. Why would you be allowed to go outside of the map to hide things from other players.

It doesn't matter how long you were planning on putting it out there, you still hid stuff out of bounds. I'm not sure you guys realize how bad this defence sounds.

Later on I'm gonna go drive my truck around town with an open bottle of beer in it; it should be fine though, i'll only have a quarter of the bottle left.

You guys do realize that you admitted to using an exploit right in this thread' date=' correct?

Rocket has stated that using the edges of the map to hide cars/tents is obviously not allowed. Why would you be allowed to go outside of the map to hide things from other players.

It doesn't matter how long you were planning on putting it out there, you still hid stuff out of bounds. I'm not sure you guys realize how bad this defence sounds.

Later on I'm gonna go drive my truck around town with an open bottle of beer in it; it should be fine though, i'll only have a quarter of the bottle left.

[/quote']

Could please show me a post where rocket stated going out of map even for one minute is an exploit and you should be banned for it. If u can't then shut the fuck up. Also hiding camps and cars out of map bounds is not possible anymore but you can place your car over there for 24hours. Don't start us accusing of using exploits if you don't know what you're talking about

Could please show me a post where rocket stated going out of map even for one minute is an exploit and you should be banned for it. If u can't then shut the fuck up. Also hiding camps and cars out of map bounds is not possible anymore but you can place your car over there for 24hours. Don't start us accusing of using exploits if you don't know what you're talking about

Honestly I don't feel like searching through his many posts to find one particular one, that doesn't mean anything though.

Why would you assume that you are allowed to go outside of the map? Do you assume that you're allowed to combat log, hack the game, or dupe items?

It is common sense, that outside of the map, is outside of the map.

As long as a server admin has a good reason behind a ban(IE: Breaking server rules by going outside of map) then he can ban you from his server.

There is a reason this thread is marked as "Important" in the Server General section

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=26110

See numbers 3 through 6.

Now they AGAIN renamed server, now its NL25.

Honestly I don't feel like searching through his many posts to find one particular one, that doesn't mean anything though.

Even if you would try to searching throught his many post you would never find any posts that stated going out of map is an exploit because he never stated anything like that. Prove me wrong if you can

As long as a server admin has a good reason behind a ban(IE: Breaking server rules by going outside of map) then he can ban you from his server.

Firstly this server admin had no possible way to know that we are running out of map so he didn't ban us for that. He banned us immediately after we typed in chat that we raided his camp. That means he banned us for raiding his camp and that is not allowed.

(IE: Breaking server rules by going outside of map)

Where are those server rules? Never saw any

Edited by LukasKnd

This is the gayest admin abuse i ever saw.

I am a admin myself and shit like this happens to mutch and gives legit admins a bad rep.

you should contact their hosting company to.

Thats not unusual. There are a lot of Server with wrong ID and no one cares about. I wrote a ticket to dayz Admins because some one uses the same Server ID like my Server. They noticed it, but they do nothing. And if they cant handle this, how they should handle the abusing admins!?

I've just see this thread today and my team and me have a bad experience in this server (FR10).

It was 1 week ago , we were on a helico crash when suddently all the server have been slapped , all of us has been teleported in the air and the falling shock kill all of us and the others player in the server.

I'm sure it wasn't a bug because it's happens 4/5 times after the first slap...

This is a VERY low server , don't go on this.

Unfortunately we didn't take any screenshot (we thought it was a bug...)

PS : sorry for my bad english.

Wow dayz staff just ignores this thread. It seems they don't really care that there are abusive admins. I and my friend provided the most information it is possible to show that admin is not following the rules. Still no one cares about it. If dayz staff doesn't do anything whit abusive server admins then just make a thread and say that you don't care what admins do on they're servers and that there is no point in making a thread on the forums. I wasted allot of time on this...

This happens all too often, I have a thread on Dallas 48 which was 6 pages long. I provided all the proof needed for a blacklist including 15 screenshots and a 38 minute video of a raid we did on the admins camp. He banned my whole group of 4 people for.. get this "Gillie suites and infinite bullets!" as well as shutting down and restarting the server multiple times to get his precious Ural back. We even have them on video D/C'ing while we were firing at them. Also we posted a screen of the admin saying "GL getting in" to the server... LMAO. No Mods or anyone with pretty colored names responded.

Anyways, I didnt mean to hijack the thread. With the evidence provided so far, this is clearly more admin abuse. I will be staying away from this server.

-Sturmen

Edited by Sturmen

Wow dayz staff just ignores this thread. It seems they don't really care that there are abusive admins. I and my friend provided the most information it is possible to show that admin is not following the rules. Still no one cares about it. If dayz staff doesn't do anything whit abusive server admins then just make a thread and say that you don't care what admins do on they're servers and that there is no point in making a thread on the forums. I wasted allot of time on this...

Why not buy/rent your own server so you dont have to put up with this or you could just move to another server....I rarely, very rarely have any problems. If I do, I move on to another server.

Edit: I am not saying for you to let the admins get away with anything. I am only saying that you should post your concern and move on to another server. There are 100's of them and dozens more added every day.

Edited by ArchAngel-7-