Marvel (DayZ)

Incentive for not being a bandit?

Alive Characters: 367,501

Bandits Alive: 67,750

Tell me, why should I bother reading the rest of your idea when it's based on a premise that is demonstrably false through stats posted on this very website?

because the other 300,000 players are re-spawned dead bandits yet to get a kill lol. your mistake is use unlimited logic where one sees a correlation in events and assumes that makes them mutually inclusive (it is how most superstitions began).

Well Pvp is mayor part of the game take that out and the only danger would be zombie and they are not that dangerous. If a player wants to kill other players they can its just a different way to play. Putting bandits at a disadvantage is making someones way of playing harder, how would you like it if bandits got rewards for just being bandits its just not fare to give any style of play an advantage. Let people play how they want to play, if got a problem with bandits then go hunt them thats what i do.

I love when people make trash suggestions, and then when they get called on it, say "obviously you didn't read / didn't understand my post."

This idea is Grade A trash. More whining because the game does not conform to your wishes. And stop fucking saying "people wouldn't start killing each other in a full societal collapse." You're fucking wrong.