Sign in to follow this  
wolfgang784

Trading whatever for M136 AT4 ammunition

We have been searching for either the M136 AT4 or the rockets it fires for over two months now, and we have finally managed to obtain the M136 AT4 itself but there was no ammunition with it.

We have been searching for the past few days again, but I figured that people on here might be more likely to have a rocket or two that they have absolutely no use for and would like to trade it for whatever.

We have NVGs, GPS, range finders, coyote packs, ghille suits, M107s, AS50s, M4A1 CCO SDs, MK48 Mod 0, Bizons and all sorts of other random guns from around the map, although our storehouse of tents just got wiped from a hacker but we have a good bit in the vehicle still.

Anyway that is just some, but anything you might want we can likely find somewhere if you can trade us a rocket.

• Like 1

I've seen them a few times, i'll take note to pick some rounds for it next time i find it.

If i do find some i'll settle for an SVD Camo or AS50 but thats getting ahead of time, yeah we'll keep an eye out for them.

The AT4 is disposable in real life' date=' and probably is in-game aswell. So I am sure you are going to need a new unfired AT4 instead.

[/quote']

Yeah, no.

The AT4 is disposable in real life' date=' and probably is in-game aswell. So I am sure you are going to need a new unfired AT4 instead.

[/quote']

It is a single shot anti tank rocket in real life as well as normal Arma II, but for DayZ it has been modified to be able to fire as many times as you want. I prefer it that way I guess, with how rare the M136 AT4 itself and the rockets both are.

I have a rocket and need rangefinders (3) as well as some 15 or so STANAG SD clip.