Ziliphade

I am fucking retarded

Im about 2 landmarks away from NW Airfield... but i got chased down and dropped to 2600 blood by some zombies who were able to hear me crawling from 100 miles away, i patched myself up and continued into this small town (cant remember the name, it had a huge hall that looked like it was full of bike racks) And here's where my idiocy starts, i found a crossbow with two bolts and my enfield only had a clip left, so i decided to be mr. expert survivalist hunter bad ass and try making it with only 2 bolts. 5 minutes later i figured out aiming with the crossbow is near impossible, so i had nothing left but a makarov with 1 clip, i am currently right at the end of that town, and now 1 landmark away from NW, my question is should i continue my journey? i have tons of food and bandages and one morphine inject left, but i heard NW is really dangerous but it has the best weapons in the game. I have never been there and i wanted to hear an opinion from someone with more experience.

Continue playing on, Go to the airfield as you wish.

Whats stopping you?

-You have barely items of any value, And even if you did you aren't supposed to be 'attached' to your materials since its just a game in alpha testing.

Go out there and continue testing! Cake awaits.

Yeah go there dude. What else would you have to do, unless you want to get some other low tier weapon and hunt other players. If you're still at low blood you should hunt some animals. Aiming with the crossbow is really easy, too. All you have to do is look for where the two outer lines of the top rail converge, and that's where your bolt is going to go. Good hunting

When I respawn I ignore everything and just head to the airfield, if im lucky i find an enfield on the way then I just kill the 1st person I see there and boom im fully geared again takes me all of 40-45 minutes. Loot the airfield and get some better gear and continue on my way to do whatever I want.

Contact other users to come and help you out. Going to the airfield alone is DANGEROUS.

Edit: If you haven't gone already or seeked help, PM me.

Try your luck and raid the airfield. It's what makes the game exciting, not knowing the outcome.

I'd help you man sure, what server you're on? Also... Don't wanna get betrayed...

Could even give you a blood transfusion

I'd help you man sure' date=' what server you're on? Also... Don't wanna get betrayed...

Could even give you a blood transfusion

[/quote']

Just type NY 8 into the filter for the server name, that's the only part i wrote down, the server is down or my client is messed up at the moment though, today the website wouldn't load at first and then when i try to connect to my home server it kicks me out because of version mismatching errors.

NW Airfield does not have the best weapons. The weapons found there are on par with anything found in deer stands. Its just more compact so better chance of finding a weapon. The helicopter crashes have the best weapons in the game.

Do it bro,go to the airfield.You have literaly NOTHING to lose,no weapons,or health.So instead of respawning,just do it,pull your last stand against this cruel world :P

I've done it,i got shot in the hangars,i managed to kill the guy but i was at 3400 blood,bandaged and had a double barrel shotgun,8 slugs left,i killed on sight,until a friend came and gave me blood :P Then i found an m4 and had the best gaming expirience,getting some guys by surprise on the control tower,and then trying to defend my position against some other guys.It was so exiting,it's the best gaming expirience i had so far,so it really worths it!!!!

Why would you go there in the first place? To find something of value? If i was you i would head straight for nearest hospital to patch me up.

TBH, ever since i got my hands on AK and some ammo, i didn't like the game that much.

I prefer the axe.

But then, its just me. The robinson type of Day-zer