Yeung-Jin

We Need Some Lady Zombies

I'm like shooting Irish potato farmers fine, but how about some undead ladies? Why is everyone in Chernarus a dewd? While we're on the subject we should through in some zombie kids too, yeah? YEAH!?!

I'm like shooting Irish potato farmers fine' date=' but how about some undead ladies? Why is everyone in Chernarus a dewd? While we're on the subject we should through in some zombie kids too, yeah? YEAH!?!

[/quote']

Because they are all stuck in the building which are un-enter-able, Obviously when the Infection was struck, the dominant half of the human sub species ( Males ) Decided to lock all feminine type humanoids ( Including gays ) Inside the kitchens of each household. Doing so they also decided to shove the abomination creatures that these foul wretched mothers had spawned inside the kitchen too.

Hope this can clarify why there are no females or kids.

Have nice day.

I'm all for more variety in the Zs. Females for sure, children maybe not. I'd also like to see different types of Zs: We've got crawlers, walkers and monkies, but I'd like to see more Romero style walker Zs that are really slow but are tanks (real hard to kill) and come at you in big groups.

Although saying that, after seeing that post where the guy was contemplating raping female Zs, I'm not too sure if this would be a good idea. Last thing I'd like to come across in a Zombie apocalypse would be a survivor balls deep in some rotten Zombie poon....

I can't help that I'm a kinky bastard. I crave authenticity, and this sausage fest isn't doing it for me. Plus how gott damn scary would it be to have a fuckin kid chasing you at night time, or doing the slow walk through a supermarket. Gives me goddamn chills. I admit the kid idea would only work in a world where everyone was mature enough to handle it, but alas.

But still, ladies man. It would add another layer to the game. When I shoot a guy, be it a zombie or a player, I get a definite feeling of satisfaction. When I shoot a lady player, even though I know there's a dude sitting behind a screen controlling her, I still feel a tinge of regret.

I'm like shooting Irish potato farmers fine' date=' but how about some undead ladies? Why is everyone in Chernarus a dewd? While we're on the subject we should through in some zombie kids too, yeah? YEAH!?!

[/quote']

I agree with you 100% mate. We need us some nice zombie ass like this:

Spitter_2.png

155nfav.jpg

Yeah zombie women are needed for sure.

While zombie children would make it more authentic I think a lot of people (including myself) would be very very uncomfortable with the idea of having to gun down a zombie 5 year old. And yes while the game is meant to push you out your comfort zone there's a line. -- Not to mention the negative publicity this would cause.

Anyway... I would like to see a zombie granny who chases after you still clutching her zimmer frame. How about a very random spawn of a zombie clown?

[/quote']

I agree with you 100% mate. We need us some nice zombie ass like this:

Spitter_2.png

155nfav.jpg

XD!

Yeah, I do think the kid thing would be a bad idea, but in my ideal world it would be a possibility. I think a clown might be pushing it, I don't know how many people would be in costume in the midst of a world-ending apocalypse, but perhaps if it was super rare, like on par with Mountain Dew rarity. I like that idea a lot actually, unique zombies that are incredibly rare.

Why is mountain dew so rare anyway? People couldn't be mass drinking that over all other sodas. That garbage tastes like piss!

Also, having to gun down zombie kids would be the disturbing kinda shit that would make this game the definitive zombie survival game if it isn't already.

This mod is all about realism, and being taken out of your comfort zone.

Every new build should strive towards this goal.

Therefore women and children should be added, no question.

Yeah' date=' I do think the kid thing would be a bad idea, but in my ideal world it would be a possibility. I think a clown might be pushing it, I don't know how many people would be in costume in the midst of a world-ending apocalypse, but perhaps if it was super rare, like on par with Mountain Dew rarity. I like that idea a lot actually, unique zombies that are incredibly rare.

[/quote']

Yeah, some unique or 'special' zombies/infected kind of like the ones from L4D or Resident Evil. Imagine one of those spawning near the barracks at the NWA or in Stary Sobor or next to a crashed Heli, some kind of military super infected that was exposed to a stronger variation of the virus handled by the government. O_O

I must be a bad person, I'd feel absolutely no regret blasting a 5 year old if it was trying to tear my throat out like a rabid animal.

Id say based on what I know, this will probably happen.

There's plenty of reason to use more of the Arma 2 NPC models to make it more diverse.

Especially in Major towns like electro and churno.

Infected women should be seen on every street corner :P

I must be a bad person' date=' I'd feel absolutely no regret blasting a 5 year old if it was trying to tear my throat out like a rabid animal.

[/quote']

There's plenty of reason why killable children sky-rim mod was made and downloaded heaps.

I must be a bad person' date=' I'd feel absolutely no regret blasting a 5 year old if it was trying to tear my throat out like a rabid animal.

[/quote']

You are not a bad person because it's a game and if it will remains under a certain acceptable border for a game then it's ok to shoot men, women and children.

If you're shooting them as zombies why would there be a problem? It isn't like they could be healed and continue their life... just in that case. So why care about shooting already dead people?

I always thought there were no women zombies because the apocalypse was released to target men after they left the toilet seat up one time too many?

I think this is very much needed, plus child zombies would be damn scary too. :D

It's cool that everyone is so on-board with the kid idea. I'm sure that the eventual intent is to make the zombies more diverse, I'm just eagerly anticipating it. I'm sure they could pull off the kid thing if it was done tastefully, and someone made a point about Dead Space that I didn't think of either.

I'm not really digging the whole specialized zombie in terms of anything other than pure aesthetics. I can't imagine any circumstance in real life where some people would react to an infection by becoming super-human, it would just detract from the authentic feel for me.