howichrgelazer

US 9 & US 10 Chicago | RageCageGaming.com - Server Donations & Discussion

Fyi, buddy got one-shotted by an invisible hacker with a silenced weapon on US10 at 0955hrs. I was killed shortly after.

I'll be looking into this incident. I brought the servers down for a little maintenance (sorry I was late on the draw, meant to take it down at 1:50pm). They should be back up in about 15-20 minutes.

just got teleported to debug plains on us10. 20mins ago. i was kicked by battle eye right then and was back where i was before the teleport when i logged back in. backpack was gone but im just glad im not stuck in debug.

I have some information on a hacker on video...I will get it posted asap. He was invincible, teleporting, repairing vehicles, and other hacker hijinks...he actually played with us for a little while and we just went along with what he was doing for fear of our characters being killed. Didn't want to disconnect as we were very close to getting our first helicopter...video coming this week.

Edit: This happened last night (8/13/12) between 7ish PM and 12:30 AM CST.

Edit 2: He actually killed me once before "teaming" up with us.

Edit 3: I fully take any responsibility for interacting with him and not disconnecting...I understand if I am banned from the server or whatever.

Edited by stickypow

Hello everyone,

I've updated the server to 96015. I wanted to inform you all that I am now in the process of moving across country. I still have remote access to the server on my phone and if there are any issues I can restart it.

The easiest way to report server problems is to post them here or on ragecagegaming.com. Alternatively join mumble and report them to our other admins Crooked, Kanokly, or Soggy. They have rcon access to restart the server and may be able to do it quicker than me.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

Well, there was a hacker at US 10 when i loged in. Was in the middle of wilderness and got shot by a .50, respawned and boom, got shot again by a .50. It was at 9:24 and 9:26 -3GMT. I think it was a player called "Late" because a few mins after he was kicked because of restricted script #1

And I'm not sure how long after another player called "ANTHONY 2" got kicked because of script #54 but that one didn't do anything to me.

Does anyone have a vehicle on US 9? We have searched literally every spawn for one and havent seen a single one drive around. Maybe the server isnt making vehicles?

Well, there was a hacker at US 10 when i loged in. Was in the middle of wilderness and got shot by a .50, respawned and boom, got shot again by a .50. It was at 9:24 and 9:26 -3GMT. I think it was a player called "Late" because a few mins after he was kicked because of restricted script #1

And I'm not sure how long after another player called "ANTHONY 2" got kicked because of script #54 but that one didn't do anything to me.

I'll be sure to check the logs.

Does anyone have a vehicle on US 9? We have searched literally every spawn for one and havent seen a single one drive around. Maybe the server isnt making vehicles?

Yes the group I run with has had several vehicles on US 9 and US 10; however those same vehicles tend to disappear or move around a bit on server restarts.

Yes the group I run with has had several vehicles on US 9 and US 10; however those same vehicles tend to disappear or move around a bit on server restarts.

Are you one of the guys I met on US 9 at the ATV spawn?

Servers have been updated to beta 96061. Please remember that the server lights are kept on by your generous contributions: tinyurl.com/us10donate

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

EDIT: Whoops, accidental post.

Since this a post anyways, I may take the server down a little later tonight for some additional maintenance. I will announce over rcon if anything is to happen.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

I just saw my whole screen fill up with player deaths just now, don't know if it was a hacker or what. US 10 btw.

Edit: I randomly died too while driving my truck a few min after.

Edit2: I don't think my death was related to the hacker. I think I was shot by a sniper, damn good shot whoever it was.

Edited by Haggard

I wasn't invisible sorry, I had an AS 50 and nailed you from 800 meters.

Not sure why you think I am invisible, fact I was laying in tree's and sniping out a camp close by. Guille suit and AS50.

edited: I was not on your heels, in fact you were running parallel to me then turned and ran straight towards me, first shot I missed second hit. Maybe you didn't hear.

Edited by butcher501

I wasn't invisible sorry, I had an AS 50 and nailed you from 800 meters.

Not sure why you think I am invisible, fact I was laying in tree's and sniping out a camp close by. Guille suit and AS50.

edited: I was not on your heels, in fact you were running parallel to me then turned and ran straight towards me, first shot I missed second hit. Maybe you didn't hear.

If that's the case then I apologise. I was shot at on three occasions. First i was chilling under a tree checking my map, and I was shot at repeatedly from close range (because I heard the report at nearly the same time as the impacts around me), then I got up and booked it into the forest for almost 1000 meters or so, all serpentine. I quickly changed into a ghillie suit and I was under a tree, prone in a gully when suddenly I was shot at again, from close range, but all shots missed. I ran again, along the gully for about 2 minutes (this was up in the NE near blunt rocks) until I noticed a tent. I really shouldn't have stopped to check it out because I was shot in the back, again from what seemed like close range.

So does any of that thrilling chase sound familiar?

If that's the case then I apologise. I was shot at on three occasions. First i was chilling under a tree checking my map, and I was shot at repeatedly from close range (because I heard the report at nearly the same time as the impacts around me), then I got up and booked it into the forest for almost 1000 meters or so, all serpentine. I quickly changed into a ghillie suit and I was under a tree, prone in a gully when suddenly I was shot at again, from close range, but all shots missed. I ran again, along the gully for about 2 minutes (this was up in the NE near blunt rocks) until I noticed a tent. I really shouldn't have stopped to check it out because I was shot in the back, again from what seemed like close range.

So does any of that thrilling chase sound familiar?

Wasn't really close range, I had m107 ammo so the AS50 was considerably louder after I ran out of NATO rounds - which might of sounded as if I was closer - I was actually trying to scope out some tents to the NE when I stumbled across one vehicle that passed me by, using my thermal I scanned the area and heard what I thought was gentle fire in the distance - kinda weird since this is the middle of no where.

I logged out for a minute to use the restroom and when I came back I seen what looks like you were running in accord to me, I did not see anyone behind you on thermal - then again I was hoping you were the only person around the tents as I know the M107 is pretty dang loud - I wanted to raid those tents, after I killed you I managed to loot the tents and take off.

You probably ran into whoever owned the tents (if you don't own them) - as I seen the vehicle come around Blunt Rocks earlier.

I DO recall you were in a guille suit - I wasn't about to find out I wanted to loot those tents as much as the next guy.

/I did get what I was after, Rangerfinder, L85 and Night vision, and picked up a second guille suit - I logged off the server a short time later to head back to my home server

//long story short me and few buddies like to stumble across tents and write em down - this one on US10 is our hot spot for goodies if we die :)