tysonbishop

Best Music To Play DayZ To.

My Boy Lollipop.

Usually as I'm getting axe-murdered.

Anything by Knife Party (Rage Valley, Bonfire, Fire Hive, Centipede etc...)

The beat matches your running speed perfectly and makes for somewhat humorous marathons from Cherno to Stary.

It is dubstep though and not for the faint of heart.

Unless you don't care about your character dying - i.e. if you are either a hacker or a new player, then no music is best. The in game ambient music is pretty cool anyway. You can't play arma or its mods properly without having the situational awareness provided by sound.

• Like 1

Anything by Knife Party (Rage Valley, Bonfire, Fire Hive, Centipede etc...)

The beat matches your running speed perfectly and makes for somewhat humorous marathons from Cherno to Stary.

It is dubstep though and not for the faint of heart.

what do you mean its dubstep and not for the faint of heart, as if dubstep isnt the current musical medium corporate entities use to target their consumer market, aka white kids between 15-25, in their advertising campagnes for most games and movies these days.

I can imagine it now theres aload of old white corporate suits

Corporoate Suit 1 : Hmmm so what is a good music genre we can use that will apply to the largest demographic?

Corporate suit 2: Well sir, It'd have to be dubstep, all the naughties are loving that at the moment!

Suit 1 : Well then aslong as it appeals to the lowest common denominator, i'm sold!

• Like 1

When I don't give any shit about my Char dying I'm generally playing some DnB.

There is only one piece of music that goes with what I do in cherno with my hatchet...

Edited by Reaven1911

Don't usually listen music while playing, but when i do, when i feel suicidal its Hank Williams Jr AND Sr and of course David Allan Coe

I seldom listen to music, as I prefer to be able to hear when folks are around.

But when I do.