admin@glados.cc

Day Z is insulting to LGBT people

reported post for trolling...

/next

Funny enough if it was really that bad, we would of done something. It is just a post that needed correction from user input.

Appropriate considering the thread :p

Fuck, the trolls stopped.

Yup, time for bed. Expect to be banned in the morn. :p

Fuck' date=' the trolls stopped.

Yup, time for bed. Expect to be banned in the morn. :p

[/quote']

Ffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuu----

Not that far-fetched. Considering how many females do not play Day-Z.

"Robert' date=' Lately I have been questioning my sexuality... I... we've been through a lot. The time you saved me from that Bandit... or when the cold was creeping in the night was curled up near the camp-fire and stayed warm... You even cooked me some meat so I wouldn't starve to death..."

[/quote']

:P

DayZ Erotic Fanfiction, an uncharted territory?

Just before you ban me, please post a most epic reponse to this man and let me read it.

Then I shall hang my head and take a good portion of responsibility for causing the spiderman spam.

GENDER IS BINARY.

It really is. Its the current overpopulation of the world that has caused homosexuality on such a grand scale (I'm not knocking LGBT's just hear me out).

No seriously its a population management adaptation that happens with every species. When it reaches a large size.

Gender is binary until someone chooses to attempt to change it. Guess how much of that will be going on when every single baby born is a step forward for the human race's revival?

I will give you a hint, people will be screwing each other whether or not they love each other just to preserve humanity, and then they will go back to their chosen partner.

This is how it is in struggling tribes in africa. Some tribes allow homosexual activity, but they still must contribute a child or be cast out, so they mate and have the child and go back to their partner.

Just before you ban me' date=' please post a most epic reponse to this man and let me read it.

Then I shall hang my head and take a good portion of responsibility for causing the spiderman spam.

[/quote']

Basically...

memes-success-troll-look-the-internet-is-on-fire.jpg

About sums of the thread.

This was good enough to read through all the pages... OP, it used to be that choosing gender was permanent. Rocket recently made it so you can change gender on every spawn, but he hasn't changed the wording on the gender select screen. You choose it every time you spawn. Try it. Also, refer to the image below.

diagnostic-house-meme-generator-results-are-in-you-are-a-dumbass-2f285e.jpg

The developer of Day Z' date=' Rocket or Dean Hall, is inflicting his own outdated and insulting beliefs to everyone who plays Day Z.

At launch, you get a GIANT warning of how your gender is ONE TIME and is permanently bound. You can never change it.

This is just downright pathetic. [b']First of all, gender is not binary. There are many people who identify themselves as something other than male or female, but I won't get into that.

Secondly, gender is not static. People can, and do change their sex / gender, and it's their choice. I'm not trans, but I fully support their cause of expressing themselves.

But if I played Day Z prior to that, I'll be forced to be male - something I don't want to be. There's a reason why there are sex changes. Gender is not static, it can be changed.

The developer of Day Z instead insists that it cannot be changed for no valid reason other than personal beliefs. The developer is also an employee of Bohemia Interactive, and can be said to represent ARMA in a way.

Bohemia should do the right thing and fire Dean Hall, for going against the LGBT movement and imposing his own anti-transgender beliefs. But what you can do is, don't buy Day Z. It's not worth it. And don't support an anti-LGBT company / individual. Support companies like Google who give you the option of selecting a non-binary gender, not selecting one at all, and changing it whenever you like.

lmfao. thank you. i needed that

Firstly, I don't really see how it's insulting to lesbians and gays.

Secondly, gender is binary. A fraction of the population will have developed sexual characteristics that don't fit their chromosomal gender, but it doesn't mean that they can actually change their gender later on. They can only put/remove a wiener between their legs. Gender stays the same.

This thread is just a clear troll.

Games regardless or what they are, do not have to have women trannies or orcs for that matter.

He made the game, it can be whatever he wants it to be.

If I paint something.

Lets say I paint a woman, Im not sexist or against a sexuality.

Thats my choice.

Dumb thread, should have been locked a long time ago.

Choice is nice but honestly who cares.

I play this game for its mechanics.

I couldnt give a rats ass if people are wearing pants or not.

OP, get a life you loser.

Just read through the whole thread.

At first i was like

36i8sg.jpg

Then came the funny memes, and i was all like

19158687.jpg

Then at the religous posts i was like...

will%20smith%20the%20fuck1.jpg

And when i was posting this i was all like

fyeah.jpg

Games regardless or what they are' date=' do not have to have women trannies or orcs for that matter.

If I paint something.

Thats my choice.

[/quote']

Personal insults, it's like 4chan!

This isn't about getting transgender skins in the game. This is about how the developer specially prevented transgenderism (changing gender) and making a big fuss out of it in alert boxes and forum posts.

Personal insults' date=' it's like 4chan!

This isn't about getting transgender skins in the game. This is about how the developer specially prevented transgenderism (changing gender) and making a big fuss out of it in alert boxes and forum posts.

[/quote']

11346d1335037796t-60s-spiderman-meme-go-tumblr_lysxnlcwte1qdo568o1_400.jpg

Just for the record, it was always possible in Arma to play as an animal. Just go to the editor to try for yourself. :D

Also, Hunter vs. Rabbit MP-Match:

Games regardless or what they are' date=' do not have to have women trannies or orcs for that matter.

If I paint something.

Thats my choice.

[/quote']

Personal insults, it's like 4chan!

Wait, this isn't 4chan?

But what you can do is' date=' don't buy Day Z. It's not worth it. And don't support an anti-LGBT company / individual.[/b']

Well none of us did really buy this game.

We all bought Arma but DayZ is something we all choose to play.

pff....i am offered this CHOOSE YOUR GENDER; YOU ONLY GET TO CHOOSE ONCE, SO CHOOSE WISELY screen every single time i die lol

in response to the OP:

You posted that as a dare didn't you?

Oh, btw I've no idea what LGBT stands for. Llamas Get Banal Tea? Lets Grow Big Trees? Umm Lesbian Granny Buys Telly? Sorry totally stumped there. I could of course google it but ICBA (I can't be arsed)

Day Z is insulting to LGBT people...

I like that! May we have an option to feed those to zombies ?