admin@glados.cc

Day Z is insulting to LGBT people

My life has been influenced by the presence of God after accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, and as a strong believer of the words of the Bible, I believe only in He. God bless.

@Karie:

I don't have an issue with the dev not adding the option to change the gender, but the developer specially went out of his way to make it so that you *can't*, added giant warning boxes saying that you can't change your gender because he spent extra effort to code it that way, and said 'YOU ONLY GET ONE OPTION' or something like that.

My life has been influenced by the presence of God after accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior' date=' and as a strong believer of the words of the bible, I believe in he. God bless.

[/quote']

God Can't Save You From Zombies.

His own son is one.

My life has been influenced by the presence of God after accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior' date=' and as a strong believer of the words of the bible, I believe only in He. God bless.

[/quote']

internet-memes-they-keep-blaming-me.jpg

I feel like I've stumbled into 4chan or something :( Sad face. Gonna go back to optimizing.

My life has been influenced by the presence of God after accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior' date=' and as a strong believer of the words of the Bible, I believe only in He. God bless.

[/quote']

Really? My life has been influenced by the presence of Ducks, after accepting the fact that I am a Duck I have become the almighty Forum Duck. I'm a strong believer of the words of the Duck. Quack. I believe only a duck is the right mindset for me!

Quack quack.

My life has been influenced by the presence of God after accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior' date=' and as a strong believer of the words of the bible, I believe in he. God bless.

[/quote']

His own son is one.

I appreciate your humor, even a religious man such as myself can understand such a joke. God bless.

[/quote']

His own son is one.

I appreciate your humor, even a religious man such as myself can understand such a joke. God bless.

I like how you made an account SOLELY to post on this thread..

If all God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring, we must never, ever be boring. This thread is a good start. I know I am sufficiently entertained.

@Karie:

I don't have an issue with the dev not adding the option to change the gender' date=' but the developer specially went out of his way to make it so that you *can't*, added giant warning boxes saying that you can't change your gender because he spent extra effort to code it that way, and said 'YOU ONLY GET ONE OPTION' or something like that.

[/quote']

You've never heard of fiction then, have you. Zombies are fiction. This game is fiction. In his dystopian universe, you aren't able to change your gender at will, all the doctors are probably zombies that can perform SRS, there's no way to perform it on yourself as there are no melee weapons in DayZ.

It's not saying that you can't change your gender in real life. If there was a big sign that said "You cannot become a transsexual.", then I would have an issue. And to be completely honest? That might be okay, because you cannot switch your gender realistically in a zombie apocalypse.

So again, please give me a real reason that he should change that. Implications are one thing, telling you that you can't or shouldn't change your gender in real life are another.

I do agree, Fighter. Was pretty fun.

Now Billy Mayes is going to come in shouting 'Wait there's more!"

I do agree' date=' Fighter. Was pretty fun.

[/quote']

but-wait-theres-more-billy-mays-tshirt.jpg

@Karie:

I don't have an issue with the dev not adding the option to change the gender' date=' but the developer specially went out of his way to make it so that you *can't*, added giant warning boxes saying that you can't change your gender because he spent extra effort to code it that way, and said 'YOU ONLY GET ONE OPTION' or something like that.

[/quote']

You've never heard of fiction then, have you. Zombies are fiction. This game is fiction. In his dystopian universe, you aren't able to change your gender at will, all the doctors are probably zombies that can perform SRS, there's no way to perform it on yourself as there are no melee weapons in DayZ.

It's not saying that you can't change your gender in real life. If there was a big sign that said "You cannot become a transsexual.", then I would have an issue. And to be completely honest? That might be okay, because you cannot switch your gender realistically in a zombie apocalypse.

So again, please give me a real reason that he should change that. Implications are one thing, telling you that you can't or shouldn't change your gender in real life are another.

Give me a real reason why Rocket specially designed the game if it wasn't because of his beliefs. The 'all doctors who can perform srs are zombies' is not a valid point, Day Z is not realistic, it is a game, and fiction like *what you said.*

[/quote']

And I would respond, "HOLY SHIT, A TALKING ZOMBIE!"

[/quote']

I'm sorry Billy Mays is dead...

Give me a real reason why Rocket specially designed the game if it wasn't because of his beliefs. The 'all doctors who can perform srs are zombies' is not a valid point' date=' Day Z is not realistic, it is a game, and fiction like *what you said.*

[/quote']

Hey hey, Billy Mays is talking.

@Karie:

[/quote']

Give me a real reason why Rocket specially designed the game if it wasn't because of his beliefs. The 'all doctors who can perform srs are zombies' is not a valid point, Day Z is not realistic, it is a game, and fiction like *what you said.*

1341820669697.jpg

Give me a real reason why Rocket specially designed the game if it wasn't because of his beliefs. The 'all doctors who can perform srs are zombies' is not a valid point' date=' Day Z is not realistic, it is a game, and fiction like *what you said.*

[/quote']

Hey hey, Billy Mays is talking.

billy_mays_desktop_1280x1024_wallpaper-319605-e1340670697330.jpg

@Karie:

[/quote']

It wasn't because of his beliefs. Expecting him to answer all these little questions about lore are fucking worthless and a waste of development time. Instead of being a freedom fighter for people who don't need to be fought for, how about kindly jumping off the nearest pier with cement poured on your feet? It would make about as much sense as your logic if you did so.

I'll be back later too, I have no time for logical fallacies (or in this case, phallusies) and must attend to my normal fucking life.