admin@glados.cc

Day Z is insulting to LGBT people

Fuck off.

Do you go and make these complaints to every mod or game developer who gives people a gender choice?

You're either a dude or a chick, nothing else.

A dude who chops his dick off and acts like a chick is still a dude.

And I'd like a response back from Rocket on why he thinks it's okay to use a mod as an appropriate venue to insult transgenderism.

just-star-trek_o_385068.jpg

OP has NEVER played Day Z otherwise they'd know that they can choose their GENDER/SEX everytime they RESPAWN

Buy the game AGAIN? You can't even buy it once you moron because it's not a game' date=' it's a MOD of a game, and it's free so you better appreciate it fool!

[/quote']

It clearly says that it is permanent and bound to CD key. Buy the again again? YES, you have to buy arma again and get a different CD key.

So what you're saying is it's against transgender because you cannot switch your sex in game, even tho most transgender change their sex not for the ACTION OF CHANGING, but for the END RESULT.

All in all that i see in your argument is trivializing the entire reason of transgenders wishing to change in the first place. A transgender, who is wishing to be a certain gender, will choose the gender they are associated with or wish to be the FIRST TIME THEY PLAY DAYZ.

You are solely arguing the lack of choice later by using an extension of an argument that is entirely distant from the main choice. It's entirely a moot point, and you have failed.

• Like 1

xapped, if a MTF is in the closet, they're going to pick the male character. That's the definition of being in the closet is it not? To appear to others as they expect you to appear.

You people are an abomination. You people disgust me. It is unquestionably demented' date=' demonic and grossly obscene.

God loves everyone, but as long as you continue in sin… and yes, it is a sin… God reserves the harshest words possible to describe it… AN ABOMINATION… you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But if you repent and turn away from sin, God is willing and just to forgive you of your sin.

Homosexuality needs to be illegal again. Homosexuality is perversion and Satan owns all perversion. Homosexuals are very sick people. God destroys homosexuals from cover to cover in his Word because Satan owns the lifestyle.

The Church of Jesus Christ rejects your wicked, lying perverted ideology as an affront to God Almighty. We will not stand by silently or stand still passively while you vomit out your support for an abomination which in past times drew the destructive wrath of God upon the ancient cities of the plain. To this day the land these cities sat upon is desolate.

We reject your religious blasphemy and denounce your misuse of the Lord Jesus Christ’s words as justification for the perversion of God’s holy ordinance. We will not go and pray, but we will pray and fight, speak out and speak against this wickedness you have given life to until there is only ONE God over this nation again.

We will fight your religious cohorts, false prophets and the spiritually diseased churches that give you and this poison sanctuary

[/quote']

224.gif

And I'd like a response back from Rocket on why he thinks it's okay to use a mod as an appropriate venue to insult transgenderism.

Bro' date=' forgetting Spiderman, I think you missed the point we are all telling you.

Let me make this super-clear.

NOBODY GIVES ANY FUCKS.

[/quote']

Maybe it's spiderman that distracting, he is pretty epic

tumblr_lva0qpSpqq1r67oiwo1_500.gif

You people are an abomination. You people disgust me. It is unquestionably demented' date=' demonic and grossly obscene.

God loves everyone, but as long as you continue in sin… and yes, it is a sin… God reserves the harshest words possible to describe it… AN ABOMINATION… you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But if you repent and turn away from sin, God is willing and just to forgive you of your sin.

Homosexuality needs to be illegal again. Homosexuality is perversion and Satan owns all perversion. Homosexuals are very sick people. God destroys homosexuals from cover to cover in his Word because Satan owns the lifestyle.

The Church of Jesus Christ rejects your wicked, lying perverted ideology as an affront to God Almighty. We will not stand by silently or stand still passively while you vomit out your support for an abomination which in past times drew the destructive wrath of God upon the ancient cities of the plain. To this day the land these cities sat upon is desolate.

We reject your religious blasphemy and denounce your misuse of the Lord Jesus Christ’s words as justification for the perversion of God’s holy ordinance. We will not go and pray, but we will pray and fight, speak out and speak against this wickedness you have given life to until there is only ONE God over this nation again.

We will fight your religious cohorts, false prophets and the spiritually diseased churches that give you and this poison sanctuary

[/quote']

god doesn't exist, go back to the land over bapist.

OP has NEVER played Day Z otherwise they'd know that they can choose their GENDER/SEX everytime they RESPAWN

Buy the game AGAIN? You can't even buy it once you moron because it's not a game' date=' it's a MOD of a game, and it's free so you better appreciate it fool!

[/quote']

Perhaps OP is a regular Rambo when it comes to zombie slaying, and outlives us all.

A little rant of my own though: Maybe you should try a little reading comprehension and/or critical thinking skills, and figure out that the intention behind the misstatement was most likely probably about having to buy the base game for the mod again. Hence, true from that standpoint. (Well, not really -true- since this instance I'm pretty sure IS a troll attempt, and a completely false argument from the gameplay point lol)

Lets try to ease up on the random slinging of unimaginative insults such as calling any dissenting opinion a moron, or variation thereof.

Just throwing it out there.

[/quote']

[/quote']

/end thread

Hi' date=' actual transgirl here from the internets. I was linked to this thread on GameSurge IRC, I have played DayZ maybe once or twice.

[..']

So, here's to you, OP. You took a subject that is a non-issue and turned it into one.

You defined me as something I am not.

Fuck you.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=21652468

The backup. It is appreciated.

Hi' date=' actual transgirl here from the internets. I was linked to this thread on GameSurge IRC, I have played DayZ maybe once or twice.

Pic if anyone cares: http://i.imgur.com/rmZ7v.jpg

This thread isn't about me though. It's about the original poster.

I have come here to inform you that the OP has no fucking clue what they are talking about. This is not a transgender issue, fuck, it's not even an LGBT issue if it wasn't obvious already. It's a fucking video game.

Gender is a non issue in DayZ because it's a fucking zombie apocalypse.

You think that during all of this shenanigans going on in the fictional world of DayZ that you would be obsessed with LGBT issues? Fuck everything at that point, get a shotgun, blow motherfuckers up. Who gives a shit what gender you are, you're not gonna take female or male fucking hormones in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. You're gonna fight for survival.

Now that the realistic issue is out of the way, let's visit our past.

Do you have an issue with Lara Croft being a woman all the time?

No?

I didn't fucking thing so. If anything the OP would be up in arms that Lara Croft was portrayed as a lesbian and think that is insulting to LGBT issues.

But, it goes beyond that.

People can identify as whatever the fuck they want, I know some people that identify as horses, fuckin' bronies or whatever you call them. And PS: Fuck the OP for trying to group everyone into a mid-gender group.

We're not all people who want to be like "LOL I HAVE A DICK", some of us want to fit into society like a normal fucking human being and people like you who attempt to 'defend' transwomen as not being a man or a woman are fucking atrocities as human beings for telling someone else what they actually are. You know, I can respect people that want to be a middle gender. I really can. But at the end of the day we just want to be considered normal. Bringing this shit up to be something abnormal that everyone else should accept is pushing us further away from our goals.

So, here's to you, OP. You took a subject that is a non-issue and turned it into one.

Fuck you.

[/quote']

On a serious topic, I do agree with you. I regret to inform you the OP, trolling or not, has reflected you in a negative light.

Enjoy the spiderman pics and ponies. They help everyone.

[/quote']

I wish nothing but the best for you sinner, I only hope you learn to accept Jesus Christ before it is too late.

Pic if anyone cares: http://i.imgur.com/rmZ7v.jpg

This thread isn't about me though. It's about the original poster.

I have come here to inform you that the OP has no fucking clue what they are talking about. This is not a transgender issue, fuck, it's not even an LGBT issue if it wasn't obvious already. It's a fucking video game.

Gender is a non issue in DayZ because it's a fucking zombie apocalypse.

You think that during all of this shenanigans going on in the fictional world of DayZ that you would be obsessed with LGBT issues? Fuck everything at that point, get a shotgun, blow motherfuckers up. Who gives a shit what gender you are, you're not gonna take female or male fucking hormones in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. You're gonna fight for survival.

Now that the realistic issue is out of the way, let's visit our past.

Do you have an issue with Lara Croft being a woman all the time?

No?

I didn't fucking thing so. If anything the OP would be up in arms that Lara Croft was portrayed as a lesbian and think that is insulting to LGBT issues.

But, it goes beyond that.

People can identify as whatever the fuck they want, I know some people that identify as horses, fuckin' bronies or whatever you call them. And PS: Fuck the OP for trying to group everyone into a mid-gender group.

We're not all people who want to be like "LOL I HAVE A DICK", some of us want to fit into society like a normal fucking human being and people like you who attempt to 'defend' transwomen as not being a man or a woman are fucking atrocities as human beings for telling someone else what they actually are. You know, I can respect people that want to be a middle gender. I really can. But at the end of the day we just want to be considered normal. Bringing this shit up to be something abnormal that everyone else should accept is pushing us further away from our goals.

Fuck you.

[/quote']

Slow-Clap.gif

I applaud you.

[/quote']

It clearly says that it is permanent and bound to CD key. Buy the again again? YES, you have to buy arma again and get a different CD key.

tumblr_m6nisgDnyC1r3k1m8o1_500.png

You know, the ponies and spiderman shit were pretty lolz inducing, but I think we should actually nip in the bud that obvious religious counter-troller gets a little out of control. I can see that getting cringe-worthy in a hurry.

[/quote']

I wish nothing but the best for you sinner, I only hope you learn to accept Jesus Christ before it is too late.

internet-memes-does-this-mean-he-wants-us-to-sin.jpg

god doesn't exist' date=' go back to the land over bapist.

[/quote']

You there, hi, please explian why you only believe in one god, and not the others like Odin, Zeus and so on.

Thank you you have proven your own beliefs are not real as well.

As a member of the LGBT community I would like to say I'm as confused by this thread as the rest of you.