Kaniatti

[DayZ Zombie RPG - LA19] - Admin Abuse

Since the launch of Mod Dayz I have played and had fun with the game too, but on 08/07/2012 I was playing on the server [DayZ Zombie RPG - LA19] me and my friend were banned for no apparent reason the server went contact the adiministrador and he just said it was banning me because we kill the guys of his group. I would like an explanation regarding this abuse, or if the project rules Dayz works anyway, because if so I will change my concept for that game.

Just remember that the description of this server has a sentence saying so ... Fair Play is the key, accept his death and do not abuse the abort ..

I would like an explanation .. Thank you for your attention

[CLG]Kani.

First of all, read the rules of DayZ servers.

You gotta banned because you was practicing "Excessive TeamKilling".

What is consider "Excessive TeamKilling"?

Stay in the teamspeak server with microphone muted, saying "i dont have microphone" (when in fact you has), saying: "im friend, lets play together".

Steal the vehicle because he knew the location and killed the players because they thought you were a friend.

Keep changing nick on the server to come back and kill everyone.

Staying cursing/desrespecting everyone on the server and teamspeak, with low slang words.

This is FAIR play? This is correct? I dont think so, mate.

Our team (staff server) analyzed the situation and arrived at the decision of the ban (unanimous decision by the way, 5-0). Its not "ME", its "us".

The rules are clear on our server since the server is online.

These are:

Reasons to ban / Rules (http://www.forum.atinx.com/index.php?/topic/789-regras-banlist/):

1 - Abort abuser - Abort to escape death and similar reasons.

2 - Loot / Killing / Natural abuser - Try to benefit in ways "not legal", "uncompetitive".

3 - Cheating - Any use of cheater.

4 - Disrespect / Racism / Discrimination - either by chat or voice.

5 - Excessive TeamKilling.

6 - Multinick for their own benefit.

Do you really think "yeah, im correct after all, anyways"? OK, thats your call.

Peace all.

Sabione, out of all the reasons you listed the only legitimate reason the DayZ dev's stated for a ban was vulgar language. As a server admin you should know what is banable and what isn't. Unfortunately, you cannot make up your own rules.

First of all' date=' read the rules of DayZ servers.

What is consider "Excessive TeamKilling"?

Stay in the teamspeak server with microphone muted, saying "i dont have microphone" (when in fact you has), saying: "im friend, lets play together".

Steal the vehicle because he knew the location and killed the players because they thought you were a friend.

Keep changing nick on the server to come back and kill everyone.

Staying cursing/desrespecting everyone on the server and teamspeak, with low slang words.

This is FAIR play? This is correct? I dont think so, mate.

Our team (staff server) analyzed the situation and arrived at the decision of the ban (unanimous decision by the way, 5-0). Its not "ME", its "us".

The rules are clear on our server since the server is online.

These are:

Reasons to ban / Rules (http://www.forum.atinx.com/index.php?/topic/789-regras-banlist/):

1 - Abort abuser - Abort to escape death and similar reasons.

2 - Loot / Killing / Natural abuser - Try to benefit in ways "not legal", "uncompetitive".

3 - Cheating - Any use of cheater.

4 - Disrespect / Racism / Discrimination - either by chat or voice.

5 - Excessive TeamKilling.

6 - Multinick for their own benefit.

Do you really think "yeah, im correct after all, anyways"? OK, thats your call.

Peace all.

[/quote']

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1429

BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!

- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

- NO OTHER KEYS OR MODS. NONE. PERIOD.

- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES

- NO LOCKING THE SERVER

- NO EDITING DAYZ/MISSION FILES

- IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO THE LATEST VERSION OF DAYZ

-BATTLEYE MUST BE ENABLED

- Minimum slot count of 40 (30 for countries where bandwidth is expensive i.e. developing countries)

- Their are only two reasons why you' date=' as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

- Kicking for extremely excessive ping or desync is permitted, but if abused is grounds for blacklisting

Failure to adhere to these rules will BAN YOUR SERVER'S IP from DayZ.

[/quote']

I feel sad, the guy is still trying to get explanation for the abuse committed by him ... I hope the administration Dayz resolve this as fairly and consistently, what do not think a person is to be administrator must benefit from it and take it personally if you do not know how to play ... does not play, simple as that .. and another guy thing ... you have proof for what you're accusing? I have proof of abuse .. Good luck Administrator abuse

Sabione' date=' out of all the reasons you listed the only legitimate reason the DayZ dev's stated for a ban was vulgar language. As a server admin you should know what is banable and what isn't. Unfortunately, you cannot make up your own rules.

[/quote']

You're right. Use vulgar language with everyone on server is not allowed at all, and what happened?

Its like: "lol, asshole, i hid your boddy motherfucker".

Its like: "idiots, lose your car sucker".

'2 - Loot / Killing / Natural abuser - Try to benefit in ways "not legal", "uncompetitive".'

'5 - Excessive TeamKilling.'

'6 - Multinick for their own benefit.'

Pfffft, staying away from this trash server.

I was banned without explanation and I would like an explanation ... to me as you do not explain or provide evidence that I disobey rules you is a simple adimistrador abusive and arrogant.

So' date=' you banned him for killing people?

That is dumb.

[/quote']

Wrong. I banned him for desrespecting everyone on the server and team speak with vulgar language after and before he killing people.

That is dumb.

[/quote']

Wrong. I banned him for desrespecting everyone on the server and team speak with vulgar language after and before he killing people.

Negative. The reason for the ban is in the server's log. Show for all :)

You banned him for killing people.

That is dumb.

That is dumb.

[/quote']

Negative. The reason for the ban is in the server's log. Show for all :)

I dont put any reason on log, you said that few minutes ago, LOL.

I just use "arma 2 rcon", right click, ban, ok. nothing else.

And lets be honest, your friend was banned incorrectly because he didnt breach the rules. I banish three were together wrong, where only two cursed and used vulgar language.

This person has not used vulgar language will be unbanned.

My mistake and apologize to the forum and the DayZ dev, not for you (Kani).

Peace.

the person flames everyone on the server with low words and vulgar language and dont want to be banned? I do not understand.

if the rules are "not to use vulgar language", so.. the rules were applied correctly.

you need to have coherence friend, you are insulting and accusing people without any respect, you were arrogant and used their power to benefit ... I would like an explanation of the administration of the forum Dayz .. since you do not have the authority to administer a server from a game of this size .. good luck man.

you need to have coherence friend' date=' you are insulting and accusing people without any respect, you were arrogant and used their power to benefit ... I would like an explanation of the administration of the forum Dayz .. since you do not have the authority to administer a server from a game of this size .. good luck man.

[/quote']

Perfect.

keep one thing in your mind: when you buy one thing, the thing is yours.

Its no ME, its the team. Im not the only admin ;). The team decided to ban for vulgar language before and after killing people on the server, i just applied the decision.

keep one thing in your mind: when you buy one thing' date=' the thing is yours.

Its no ME, its the team. Im not the only admin ;). The team decided to ban for vulgar language before and after killing people on the server, i just applied the decision.

[/quote']

That is dumb.

ah my friend Too bad, you just talk about other crap .. you do not own administrator here that arrogant .... you have paid to be a tool that here ... but now I understand why so much abuse .. Do you think this is yours? ok .. let's see WHAT administration Dayz think it .. Once again good luck

LOL, you dont know how to INTERPRET A TEXT? LOL again.

That phrase was a METAPHOR about RESPECT. which is the same thing when you buy something. or you have or you do not have it.

i mean: you beg for respect here in public forum, and disrespect everyone in the server? (again: kani, lucas, not you desmond), LOL THIRD TIME.

cmon, you dont know english uh?

do you really think I can not speak English? it is difficult to interpret a person with so many assertions and contradictions ... but ok then I'll be waiting for a response from the administration of the forum, since not want to hurt anyone .. just want justice ... only a little more justice and filtering server administrators .. Sabione good night and thanks for still recognizing his mistake ..

keep one thing in your mind: when you buy one thing' date=' the thing is yours.

[/quote']

So you bought the HIVE? Contgrats!

You bought a computer, but you do not own the internet