yarbrough[1md]

Task Force Chernarus is recruiting!!

Task Force Chernarus is recruiting and we are accepting new people to the game, or experienced players. We have alot to offer from a teamwork atmosphere to a fun and relaxed gaming part. Our teamspeak is open to anyone willing to join. (tfc.ts.nfoservers.com) You can also contact me on the forums by posting or private messaging me. Thank you for your time, and for looking.

We would love to have you to join our ranks.

Yarbird

Haha Im from the east coast Tennessee to be exact. I am 17 and will be turning 18 in Oct. We have gents from the age range of 18-20s. Also from all over the US

We are a great group of guys. We may be just starting but what we need is a great member base to be a great place to play. All it takes is you guys to apply. Thank you ladies and gents.

Well, I'd like to apply, I'm fairly new, currently pinned in a town with only a crowbar and a CDF backpack, do you guys have a specific server you play on?

hello everyone!!

iam new player to DayZ but i have experience from arma 2 and ace 2 which is a good arma 2 mod... anyway i would like to join i live in sweden and i can be online at night here in sweden i may be an active player if my real life allow me to do so. my age is 25, pm me if u want me to join your team.

Our main server is US 171. Also, Wolfy I saw you joined teamspeak sorry no one was on to speak with you if you would join sometime later tonight possibly I sure one of use will be on

We are still recruiting people new or old.... Its takes a member base to become great not the leaders. Thank you for you time.

I'm definitely interested in your group. I've been playing Dayz for about a month and a half now. What is needed to join u with you guys.

Just hop on teamspeak even if no one is on just hang out until one of us can get on and we can talk you. Thanks for being interested

I would like to join too. Even though I haven't been playing for long DayZ I've learned all the basics and I am eager to play with a group.

Sure hop onto teamspeak and we are playing right now well as soon as the server gets up after server updates

I'm on that TeamSpeak now.

Hoping for some friendlies to play with.

34, NY - not a big FPS guy but I have been a Resident Evil fan since the JPN Biohazard release on PS1....

Sure thing ill be on most all day. We are still recruiting just join the teamspeak tfc.ts.nfoservers.com we have people on to talk to just wait until we can get you

25/m location canada in mountain time -7gmt.i believe. Upbfor a group. Who should i be talking to ?

25/m location canada in mountain time -7gmt.i believe. Upbfor a group. Who should i be talking to ?

talk to Fox, BallisticPanda, Yarbird. you cant go wrong with either one

Wow looks like I'm a bit late to the party but I'd love to join if there is still room. How should I go about this, join the teamspeak? I'm 16 from the east coast and have been tired of going at it alone. I'm currently in electro with ak, med supplies, and food/drink.

Edited by goldenwar100

Wow looks like I'm a bit late to the party but I'd love to join if there is still room. How should I go about this, join the teamspeak? I'm 16 from the east coast and have been tired of going at it alone. I'm currently in electro with ak, med supplies, and food/drink.

there's always room! come to our teamspeak and if theres noone currently able to help you go to our website www.tfc.ucoz.net

I'd love to be in this group, im searching for people for awhile now. I got teamspeak on mobile, im 16 years old, currently with 2 chars. 1 is public to servers, other custom to one server. My public has pretty decent gear ak-47/akm a APM ( that uzi pistol) I been playing since a week and 1 day ago. I am from the Netherlands so i don't know if we differ in time to much.

My steam name is jamie1996 and the nickname i use on that account is b00m666.

I don't know if you guys are on one server only but that doesn't really matter as long as i can play with you guys.

( Soon i order a brand new g35 logitech headset so no worries)

Edited by b00m666

O Hai. I just got DayZ so, i need help looking for items and stuff, solo just won't give the experience I want. So I wanna join to if thats possible.

Steam: YingYangKidPanda

I'd like to join with my friend. Our main server is bugged right now, and ever other server seems to be full of bandits! So sick of all of these bandits, might be easier with a larger group...

I'd love to be in this group, im searching for people for awhile now. I got teamspeak on mobile, im 16 years old, currently with 2 chars. 1 is public to servers, other custom to one server. My public has pretty decent gear ak-47/akm a APM ( that uzi pistol) I been playing since a week and 1 day ago. I am from the Netherlands so i don't know if we differ in time to much.

My steam name is jamie1996 and the nickname i use on that account is b00m666.

I don't know if you guys are on one server only but that doesn't really matter as long as i can play with you guys.

( Soon i order a brand new g35 logitech headset so no worries)

I didn't know I could put TeamSpeak on my phone.... thanks!

This could save me some trouble.