Seaon09

[NwO] New World Order [Now Accepting new Survivors]

Sounds good Fred, we got alot of people on currently so youll have people to play with :)

I just sent a application in and dropped into your TS. That place is busy!!

That was easily the quickest response to an application I've got in awhile.

I hope we get some good survivors :) We could always use helpful friendly survivors.

I liked the video. Good luck, guys.

All this thread is lacking is some sexy thread design. ;)

Vehicles? They just killed me 30 seconds ago. So much for "helping survivors" raiding camps and killing everyone and taking everything for themselves and server hoping into another server to repeat against people who find the same camp.

Our guys do not server hop and kill survivors, There are people who have been putting the Tag on that are not part of NwO, and we have been sorting it out by using XML's so that a legit member has an XML so you have their info (Email, Rank, ETC). Sorry to hear about your loss, but I assure you my guys do not have such offenses, and if they do, they will be punished if you pm me a name.

We are currently bringing up another NY server hosted by NwO

If you have reports of [NwO] members acting outside the scope of our ROE, please notify us via our website. I can attest that on NY25, we have had some name-dupers, so be aware that it -is- happening, but being taken care of as we discover it. Thanks!

On another note, I'd like to thank the four or five NwO members who I found crawling along the NW airfield some days ago for not killing me. One of you guys looked directly at me but let me pass - you could have easily killed me.

Not long after I left a firefight broke out involving a smoke grenade... wish I could've helped. I was all the way down the runway by then.

You guys seem like a fun, honorable group. I think I just might drop off an application. Although, because you guys seem a bit more organised than most, do you accept people still learning the finer points of the game? (Just started playing 'bout a week or 2 ago.)

You guys seem like a fun' date=' honorable group. I think I just might drop off an application. Although, because you guys seem a bit more organised than most, do you accept people still learning the finer points of the game? (Just started playing 'bout a week or 2 ago.)

[/quote']

I just applied last sunday and haven't become a regular yet, but I can say for sure that when you talk to everyone in the TS, they are all helpful. When you join a group that wants to be survivors, people tend to be nicer. I would say apply and if you don't like how NwO rolls, than you don't :). But I doubt that. They are highly respectful to all of their peers, and even to a noob like me that is only a community member right now.

There is a new organizationt tactic we will be putting into play by the end of this week that should get everyone involved but definately check the site out and everything. You will love us.

just a few questions as im wondering about applying.

Im experienced in scouting, and counter tracking as it's all i do.

Im not a bandit, een if i have those traits.

My current score is 2murders which was self defence, and 27bandits killed.

Im a lone player for the most time, but usually have 3friends i play with, but im looking for an organished gang to play with!

timezone wise im running on GMT+1 (live in sweden, but im half norwegian, and speak both english, swedish, norwegian fluently and some danish)

But before applying i would like to know the size of the squads you roll with? or do you simply go into a town with 15-20people or more?

thanks in advance!

-z

NwO are good people who are extremely active. You'll always find a ton of their members on their home server. They do their best to help people and try to weed out the bad apples within their organization, which isn't always easy given the number of members they have.

I'm not actually a member though I just happen to hang around their server and poke fun at their antics :P

Hey guys' date=' all i can say is this.

I've read so many posts about people trying to be friendly, pretending to be friendly, wanting to be bodyguards and everything.

The setup you guys have is very admirable, and it would be an honor to come across you.

We have a group of 4people, we are scandinavians, mainly from Norway.

But we hang out on US 3-4, and Chicago 30..

Is there any chance to have a medic come over to us for a brief switcharoo?

Evenso, if the virginia server is stable ping wise, maybe we could tag along with you as backup bodyguards, the group is clean, but we had a run in with 2 people yesterday that was headed towards us, armed to their teeth with snipers, and we had no choice but to give them the black and red screen..

Not because we wanted to, but because they posed a threat, comming towards us on a motorcycle..

We are currently north east, headed towards Berenzino..

If any of you would like to tag along, we use skype as communication, and we are very organised as a group..

We have not put up a camp yet, but are looking for a safe place to reside.

If you are interrested, then feel free to add me on steam: Svimle511

And again, proud of the work you do :)

-Z

[/quote']

We don't normally take on bodyguards since we've never needed to, but if you ever need medical attention just add us on steam and we'll do our best to help you.

NwO are good people who are extremely active. You'll always find a ton of their members on their home server. They do their best to help people and try to weed out the bad apples within their organization' date=' which isn't always easy given the number of members they have.

I'm not actually a member though I just happen to hang around their server and poke fun at their antics :P

[/quote']

Thanks for shareing, makes me less scared to loose my gear yet again :p

SVD Dragunov Camo aint something one would like to loose easily :p

NwO are good people who are extremely active. You'll always find a ton of their members on their home server. They do their best to help people and try to weed out the bad apples within their organization' date=' which isn't always easy given the number of members they have.

[/quote']

This is pretty much the opposite of what I ever hear about NwO. The post by another player saying they shoot on sight and spam sidechat sounds more like most NwO stories I've heard.

KoSing most/all players, especially if you stumble into their tent city by accident. They also looted, destroyed and burned down TL's tent city.

What super helpful players :dodgy:

[/quote']

This is pretty much the opposite of what I ever hear about NwO. The post by another player saying they shoot on sight and spam sidechat sounds more like most NwO stories I've heard.

KoSing most/all players, especially if you stumble into their tent city by accident. They also looted, destroyed and burned down TL's tent city.

What super helpful players :dodgy:

Cant listen to everything they say, majority of the posts, trust me I have seen them are from people who were caught greifing, also we have had people who arent part of NwO wear the tag and give us a bad rep, which is why we use XMLs now. Everything is clean and order is restored finally. NwO's reputation is still one of the best.