Seaon09

[NwO] New World Order [Now Accepting new Survivors]

Being former military, and trying to play this game as a 'real world scenario simulator', I've been ultra-picky about who I've been keeping as company within the game. Linking up with these guys has been the best (and smartest) move I've made thus far...aside from leaving the Einfield rifles to rot in barns.

Im glad NwO has been able to help all you guys out!

We are still accepting members if you want to join us!

We have reached a milestone for our Clan.

We have now reached 50 dedicated and active members. You make us proud and keep the NwO tags and wear them with respect!

Good job NwO!

Today, in Virginia 15, NwO policed the server perfectly and prevented multiple deaths by bandits, we had to engage a few hostile survivors but that is what happens when they attempt to shoot you.

Good job NwO

I might begin to help you guys, Im with the CQF and we do the same thing. once bandit skins are gone, its spawnkiller slaughtering time, I will shoot at anyone who shoots at a noob.

How is the NWO ruled? i'm thinking about joining the NWO' date=' every gun counts against bandits!

[/quote']

Can you please add some more detail, what do you mean ruled?

We have a strong Chain of Command that is currently in use in NwO. I am ruling it and I have officers that help me enforce. You should definately join!

I might begin to help you guys' date=' Im with the CQF and we do the same thing. once bandit skins are gone, its spawnkiller slaughtering time, I will shoot at anyone who shoots at a noob.

[/quote']

Sounds good AK, If your CQF members do not try to engage us, we will not engage you.

How is the NWO ruled? i'm thinking about joining the NWO' date=' every gun counts against bandits!

[/quote']

I agree that you should definitely consider [NwO]. In all of my personal experiences, everyone I've played with has all been really cool and helpful. Head over to the site and join up! Just make sure that you either have Teamspeak 3 or are willing to download and install it (it's free). Hope to see you in the servers with us!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

You damn conspiracists giving us a hard time :P

A warm welcome to all the new members who joined NwO. Glad to have everybody aboard the group! If anybody has any questions feel free to ask, we are always willing to help you out.

For people who are unsure, check out our website!

Anybody can play with the clan, join us on our server!

Website > tnwo.enjin.com

I'd like to offer my services as a doctor to NWO, if one of you is stranded out there in Chernarus and needs medical attention, you can PM me and I'll try and come out. Visit my forum post for more information.

Also, for you guys, there's gonna be no need for all the precaution I usually exercise, so it should go faster.

I'd like to offer my services as a doctor to NWO' date=' if one of you is stranded out there in Chernarus and needs medical attention, you can PM me and I'll try and come out. Visit my forum post for more information.

Also, for you guys, there's gonna be no need for all the precaution I usually exercise, so it should go faster.

[/quote']

Of course you can, just sign up and apply on our website, we are always looking for medics!

See you there!

The clan is great! The server is great! Any lies heard about this clan ARE NOT TRUE!

What's NwO's stance on shooting on sight? Do you guys also play on OHIO 1 or 3? I was on OHIO 2 and found a hunting stand with barbed wire through it in the middle of a field W of Berezino, that I don't remember being there from other servers. Yours?

What's NwO's stance on shooting on sight? Do you guys also play on OHIO 1 or 3? I was on OHIO 2 and found a hunting stand with barbed wire through it in the middle of a field W of Berezino' date=' that I don't remember being there from other servers. Yours?

[/quote']

Hello Publik, that is not our barbed wire. Also none of our members shoot on site, there is a ROE in effect, so shooting on sight would result in punishment. But OHIO 2 is our server :)

1 and 3 are not ours.

What's NwO's stance on shooting on sight? Do you guys also play on OHIO 1 or 3? I was on OHIO 2 and found a hunting stand with barbed wire through it in the middle of a field W of Berezino' date=' that I don't remember being there from other servers. Yours?

[/quote']

Hello Publik, that is not our barbed wire. Also none of our members shoot on site, there is a ROE in effect, so shooting on sight would result in punishment. But OHIO 2 is our server :)

1 and 3 are not ours.

Not the barbed wire itself, but I don't remember a hunting stand there.

[/quote']

1 and 3 are not ours.

Not the barbed wire itself, but I don't remember a hunting stand there.

We did experience a hacker, so that may of happened in result to that, the hacker has been dealt with and banned so everything is good now. That is wierd though.

It was at 117059 if you wanna clean it up.

It was at 117059 if you wanna clean it up.

Unfortunately I cannot do anything about them, but I have contacted our host provider and they will deal with it.

Thank you Publik!