Seaon09

[NwO] New World Order [Now Accepting new Survivors]

Servers are now fixed and up, sorry, just updated the new HIVE.

Everything is going great, we gain members by the day! A pleasure to have everybody join.

New world order is friends with all survivors, if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask. I personally will help you to the best of my ability!

Hop on OHIO 2 to join the NWO crew!

Squads are currently being established, and training is to ensue shortly thereafter. We will be moving and communicating like a military team, so those interested, prepared to get your learn on. Trust me, it'll be fun, with live (undead?) targets!

New to DayZ, but not the concept of co-op. Team player, mature, and friendly. Registered on the NWO forums and interested in playing with you guys. See you in-game!

I'd be very interesting in join you guys sometime, especially if you're taking a more military type approach to the game. I'm a bit confused over the joining process though.

I'd be very interesting in join you guys sometime' date=' especially if you're taking a more military type approach to the game. I'm a bit confused over the joining process though.

[/quote']

Hey BD

If you would like to join, you have to sign up on our website

http://tnwo.enjin.com

than register and press registration and fill out an application.

You than want to join TS3!

Signing up atm, see you guys in game. :3

Got the bandit skin though -.-

Wonder why they give it to you when someone shoots you first.. Buttt yeah :l

Yes! We are still taking newcomers. You are welcome to join and learn the game with us!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Website - > tnwo.enjin.com

If you do regret it, we hang you from the nearest tree and smack you with jugs of popcorn! JK. Join this army you will NEVER regret it!

In the days I've been in the NwO it's been absolutely amazing. Everyone works together for the common good. The group is extremely well organized and is made up of some really awesome guys.

So, haven't been able to play without shooting on sight, would love to join some peeps so I could...ya know...actually talk to people instead of blow their brains out because they shoot me first.

Do you accept players still in the learning phase?

So' date=' haven't been able to play without shooting on sight, would love to join some peeps so I could...ya know...actually talk to people instead of blow their brains out because they shoot me first.

Do you accept players still in the learning phase?

[/quote']

Hey Virfortis, join our Website : http://tnwo.enjin.com

And also join our TS3

Had a great fire fight with your group today, 9 v 1 and I came out on top. Looking forward to playing with you guys again!

-Natural Born Survivor.

I'm interested in joining up with you guys - Ill be joining the TS / Forums :)

I'm interested in joining up with you guys - Ill be joining the TS / Forums :)

Perfect, once you join just poke DarkAngil and he will deal with the processing of your application and tags, ETC.

I signed up, tried to jump in but servers were full and life was against me. Maybe Thursday night.

We are now accepting new applicants! Feel free to join our TS3: nwo.ts3dns.com