Seaon09

[NwO] New World Order [Now Accepting new Survivors]

If you guys are friendly why did one of you come hunt us down on a separate server? Not cool

You guys? I'm not TL, nor am I NwO. I just lurk on both here and there mostly. I'm still thinking about if I want to buy the mod or not >:

I haven't heard anything about NwO hunting by them, until at least after being attacked at all until now. But even if did happen, I've seen plenty more stories about NwO KoSing any non-NwO players, along with just hanging out by the coast near spawns killing new players/newly spawned players.

If you guys are friendly why did one of you come hunt us down on a separate server? Not cool

You guys? I'm not TL' date=' nor am I NwO. I just lurk on both here and there mostly. I'm still thinking about if I want to buy the mod or not >:

I haven't heard anything about NwO hunting by them, until at least after being attacked at all until now. But even if did happen, I've seen plenty more stories about NwO KoSing any non-NwO players, along with just hanging out by the coast near spawns killing new players/newly spawned players.

[/quote']

As I said before, our members are constantly monitored, there have been about 30 players who take NwO tags and kill people, we have been trying to stop them, we use XMLs now, if they dont have an XML than they are not legit NwO members.

Nax was enough for me to realize that some people are a waste of life. Cya around Dark :)

-Rath

I should point out that the server and TS info on the front post are both outdated.

New Anti-Script is active, we will be banning everyone seen using scripts that benefit themselves ( Hacks, etc).

Interested in joining, heading to the website for a look see

They should be back up by the end of today I think, something about switching hosts due to lack of security or something. Any officers about willing to tell us members what's happened if I'm wrong about the host thing?

Looks like its all gone still. Too bad I had a tent with good gear on server 89. Guess I'll drop tags and find a new home server and clan

NwO is dying. Drop your tags, go find a new home. If you want leadership or anything he offered in the OP you won't get it. I myself was an officer in the all mighty NwO, it's not fun guiz. Shooting people on sight, not following the Rules of Engagement. and just going all out banditry. It's not a survivor clan, More than half of the "Survivors" are bandits. Leader doesn't even play.

So make your choice, Drop your tags or stay, also to the "new recruits" enjoy your stay in complete chaos that is called The New World Order.