daxter154

5v4 Firefight

Alright. So... thanks for the most epic gaming moment I've ever had. Running across that field with 4 guys chasing me had my adrenaline at levels I haven't felt since Afghanistan. I'm going to post the video from my side of the firefight. Not nearly as long, and is only the last part where I'm running towards Smokey and Killer_Toast hidden in the treeline.

I was the only casualty on my side before the server crashed, and there were only 3 of us, not 4.

Alright. So... thanks for the most epic gaming moment I've ever had.

your quite welcome! I really want to see the vid from your side.

We killed somebody on that first shot. you can clearly see it in the video. not sure how there were only 3 of you :<. did you guys see us before we opened fire? id like to know a bit more in detail what was going on from your end during the first moments of that fight XD.

We saw you as you saw us I believe but you didn't kill anyone on the opening shot FlosSy actually crawled back to us in the woods and I transfused him. Me and smokey had made the decision to break off contact and head to our original destination while Flossy decided to stay, we figured you would be more interested in starry loot than us. After you engaged again we came back and laid ambush in the treeline hoping flossy could get back to us before he got hit. Great fight well done guys.