Sign in to follow this  
edwingmundo2@gmail.com

fire fight {video}

hahaha, what an awful video. it's arma, not BF3.

• Like 1

hahaha, what an awful video. it's arma, not BF3.

oh my gosh your comment is so original i bet you one of the people that dont read at all and just skip the whole conversation and just say somthing that you pull out of your ass... if you didnt catch on already what you just said has bin stated so maybe you should read a bit more next time k bye

Okay the video was freaking hilarious. It doesn't show good teamwork, but I seriously doubt that was the point of the video.

Seriously guys he knows that this was chaotic and he has much to learn. No point in repeating constantly what he already knows. You could help out if you want, but try your best not to be elitist assholes. I know its difficult, but at least be civil.

Anyway I bet you are doing better after that hilarious cluster fuck.

Made me lol, you guys rushed in way to quick, should of got your boys set up on all angles of the barn.

Made me laugh anyway, so thanks for sharing.

I still realise that this player is new and is fully aware that he's not competent.

What still surprises me is that he thinks he can record his progress from noob to pro. It does not happen in a week or even a month and I can't see it lasting as long as it takes for him to prove this to us.

These videos serve as nothing more than a player pretending to be a pro, and then later seeking redemption for past mistakes through visual manipulation.

He obviously hasn't acquired any of his own guns in his videos from the start of his player which is a major factor in DayZ.

I still realise that this player is new and is fully aware that he's not competent.

What still surprises me is that he thinks he can record his progress from noob to pro. It does not happen in a week or even a month and I can't see it lasting as long as it takes for him to prove this to us.

These videos serve as nothing more than a player pretending to be a pro, and then later seeking redemption for past mistakes through visual manipulation.

He obviously hasn't acquired any of his own guns in his videos from the start of his player which is a major factor in DayZ.

I will like to tell you that i did get all my guns on my own its not to hard to come buy a ak-47 cobra or a dmr. on the other note i'm putting thees out for entertainment there are a lot of people that find people just bullshiting around in this game entertaining but maybe its not your cup of tea so i undersatnd that but to say that i get guns for other players or cheat to get them is outlandish and wrong.

Wow I guess your right then.

I thought this was purely for entertainment instead of enjoyment. I guess I forgot that everyone who post gameplay videos believe they are a pro. My mistake then.