Sign in to follow this  
dontbeafanboy@live.co.uk

How many FPS could I get?

Hi there,

I'm getting a new PC in a month so I can finally play DayZ and other games I've been wanting to play. I was just curious at how many FPS I could run Arma II at with these specs:

AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB

8GB of RAM

3rd Generation Intel Core i5-3450 at 3.50GHz

It depends heavy on youre res, on 1920x1080 on medium settings you will pro be in the 40-50 fps ish... Arma is cpu intensive, and will require a fast quadcore if you want high fps. Buy a "K" type ex a 3570K and overclock that baby for a few extra fps.

Im running a i5 2500K@4600mhz with a Asus GTX 560 Ti 448core @1900x1200 im in the 65-90fps, with most settings on high, only hdr and aa turned down.

Can...

Can...

Can I come over your house to play on your PC when your not using it... :'(

Hi there' date='

I'm getting a new PC in a month so I can finally play DayZ and other games I've been wanting to play. I was just curious at how many FPS I could run Arma II at with these specs:

[/quote']

You should get around 50 - 70 FPS in the benchmarks, the mod itself being multiplayer still may have an impact on your framerate though. If you have anything above constant 30-40 FPS you are fine to play ARMA 2 + DayZ. The game also is very dependant on your hard drive being able to stream content, but as you say you are getting a new PC, so I guess this will not be an issue.

You can play with a lot of the settings to get good fps, but your game won't look that great.. it's not very good with SLI / Xfire, so I would stay away from that.